The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mixed feelings

On one hand Im impressed by these collagen eye masks that I used for the first time and for someone's who's been rocking panda eyes since the start of exam season it's pretty crazy that half of my under-eye is now matching the rest of my skin tone after only one use of the product

On the other hand I'm having to suck on a gaviscon advance tablets because eating late for suhur is giving me mad acid-reflux and it's really uncomfortable.
(edited 7 years ago)
Feel crowded and irritated, want some space from people :s-smilie:
I HAVE BROKEN MY TOENAIL :cry2: :wtf: :cry: :mad2: :bawling: :sad:
Feeling exhausted, I decided to be productive this summer cause it helps with my mood but I think I've given myself too much to do :s-smilie:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn

Spoiler

Spoiler

Aw I see :yep: looks very cool :ahee:
Why are languages so fascinating tho :moon:

As nucdev has already shown, it actually looks way different to what Indeterminate initially wrote, since that was a transliteration.

Languages are hard. :emo:
Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

Spoiler

As nucdev has already shown, it actually looks way different to what Indeterminate initially wrote, since that was a transliteration.

Languages are hard. :emo:

They become easy after 3 languages :yep: and they're cool anyway :ahee:
Blessed.:angel:

I just spoke to this girl in a third world country.

She is literally living just to live, and doesn't have access to education.:gasp:

Her life has no purpose and full of stress, and it made me realise just how blessed man is.:biggrin:

She's a teen like me but....

Unlike man, I am truly blessed I have no stress, I have good food, good sleep and good family. On a real.:afro:

So naturally man will be happy and feeling privileged.

Man is truly blessed, to live stress free and a bright future.:biggrin:
I've somehow got a cold...in summer :colonhash:
I feel great! :biggrin:
I feel refreshed and energized!
Im very happy!
Happy :smile: got let out of school early and there is no-one home so i can finally sleep in peace
[scrollr]:lazy:[/scrollr]
Original post by Salamandastron
Happy :smile: got let out of school early and there is no-one home so i can finally sleep in peace
[scrollr]:lazy:[/scrollr]

Im happy to hear youre happy!! :smile:
Bonus then! That must feel amazing!?
Enjoy your sleep!
Argh.
I'm genuinely so annoyed. Some people are just so damn ****ing immature. They need to learn how to grow up.
Despite the missed lectures, the not too fun times in my family, and what I thought were horrendous exams, things have gone more than fine in first year..pretty happy
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Despite the missed lectures, the not too fun times in my family, and what I thought were horrendous exams, things have gone more than fine in first year..pretty happy

So all is well and you're up there with the rest of the first year students in terms of average grades? :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
So all is well and you're up there with the rest of the first year students in terms of average grades? :tongue:

Yeah I'm a fair bit above what I was hoping for. I owe much to scaling, it would seem. 80% in an exam I would be lucky to get 50 in raw. :redface: And the exam I was genuinely concerned about failing got 74 lel.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Yeah I'm a fair bit above what I was hoping for. I owe much to scaling, it would seem. 80% in an exam I would be lucky to get 50 in raw. :redface: And the exam I was genuinely concerned about failing got 74 lel.

I saw on the maths thread :wink: very well done. Better than average then, and a good start to your degree. It almost gave me hope for a second.

(Can't believe you sit your exams after me and get results before)
Original post by titfortat
I'm genuinely so annoyed. Some people are just so damn ****ing immature. They need to learn how to grow up.

:hugs: those types of people are annoying.
i am absolutely starving :sad: but its the time to take a nap :yawn: