The Student Room Group

4 wives? Your opinion!

Scroll to see replies

If all of them agree to it, I don't see an issue. It's not something I would want to force a woman I love through, imagine forcing her to listen to you banging other women and knowing the way I think, if my father had been like that, I would have punched the **** out of him, so maybe if I show cruelty to my future wife my son will grow up to take revenge on me.
Can't he just pick his favourite ...
Reply 42
Original post by Eternalflames
That's better put

But it could include women like this too :lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

:afraid:

Hopefully, given the numbers, I will be able to chose. :u:
Original post by Josb
:afraid:

Hopefully, given the numbers, I will be able to chose. :u:

Of course you will, you said
do all I can to save mankind.

That means you will only pick the ones you want :biggrin:

But with @saeed9759, he said
to the end of line.

Meaning he would take all :rofl:
baller imo
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
If all of them agree to it, I don't see an issue. It's not something I would want to force a woman I love through, imagine forcing her to listen to you banging other women and knowing the way I think, if my father had been like that, I would have punched the **** out of him, so maybe if I show cruelty to my future wife my son will grow up to take revenge on me.

I don't think any woman who truly loves her husband would want him to marry another person again*
Original post by queen-bee
I don't think any woman who truly loves her husband would want him to marry another person again*

I agree with this, I also think it shows the wife doesn't care.
I agree with this, I also think it shows the wife doesn't care.

not sure about the not caring part because the guy could just go ahead and do it whether she agreed with it or not
Original post by Foo.mp3
*****es love money. I'd prefer a soul mate but, in the absence, I'll settle for 4 model-fit wifeys, fo shizzle :cool:

Thing is eventually the passion you have for someone kind of runs out, you can still have love for them but a lot of people fall out of love and the relationship isn't new and exciting anymore, is this their way of keeping **** exciting...to rotate the same four females?
not sure about the not caring part because the guy could just go ahead and do it whether she agreed with it or not

In Islam all the women have to agree. I think that if the woman doesn't care she probably doesn't love the man, lots of women want a man who's handsome, tall, successful and feeling a little possessive is a sign of love. If she's totally indifferent she may just want the lifestyle and not care who he has sex with on the side.
In Islam all the women have to agree. I think that if the woman doesn't care she probably doesn't love the man, lots of women want a man who's handsome, tall, successful and feeling a little possessive is a sign of love. If she's totally indifferent she may just want the lifestyle and not care who he has sex with on the side.

I'm sure there are plenty of women who have not agreed to their husbands remarrying another. Then again,it's by just limited to Islam,and there's probably certain rules to this when we are talking in a religious context. So what happens to the women who refuse to let their husbands do so? Personally,if my husband ever turned around and so much says he wants to attempt to marry another woman,I'll pack his bags for him and make sure I leave him penniless :wink:
I'm sure there are plenty of women who have not agreed to their husbands remarrying another. Then again,it's by just limited to Islam,and there's probably certain rules to this when we are talking in a religious context. So what happens to the women who refuse to let their husbands do so? Personally,if my husband ever turned around and so much says he wants to attempt to marry another woman,I'll pack his bags for him and make sure I leave him penniless :wink:

Sassy one here :wink:
Sassy one here :wink:

then we shall see if he'll be remarrying again :wink:
then we shall see if he'll be remarrying again :wink:

The question is would you?
If I found the right guy and wasn't too old,sure *
I am a girl, and i think that it is not right, he should only have one wife in whom he loves
Original post by Eternalflames
Of course you will, you said

That means you will only pick the ones you want :biggrin:

But with @saeed9759, he said

Meaning he would take all :rofl:

Do not test my resolve. I mean what i say.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Naw, it's more of a patriarchal/misogynistic cultural/greed thing, methinks :beard:

That said, it is true to say that variety is the spice of life. Thing is, until you are truly in love with someone special you're really only 'playing at it'

Playing at what?
Original post by saeed9760
Do not test my resolve. I mean what i say.

Lol :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending