The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The chosen one??? He looks nothing like Anakin! :colone:
Bet this will end up in the Daily Mail as well...
The Guardian are going to quote you on this, like the other thread was quoted in the Daily Mail :rofl:
Original post by Salamandastron
Bet this will end up in the Daily Mail as well...

YOU BEAT ME TO IT :cry:
Personally I am off the hook, the only good news I've read since the 23rd. Teresa May would be infinitely better, and not a national embarrassment - I can actually picture her on the world stage, unlike Gove/Johnson.

But come on, I'm surprised you didn't realise this, Boris was a closet remained - he just wanted Cameron to win by a margin of 0.5-2% so that his leadership could look weak - but this plan has backfired on Boris and now he's backing out because he realises that he is a fool.

If anything, this is basically Boris Johnson himself admitting that 'Brexit' was a bad idea.
...I hope you're kidding?
in 2012 he himself claimed that he "wasn't equipped to be prime minister"
you and I can't exactly argue with the man himself if that's what he stated
he shouldn't make such thoughtless statements like that - that's the lesson to be learned
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
Personally I am off the hook, the only good news I've read since the 23rd. Teresa May would be infinitely better, and not a national embarrassment - I can actually picture her on the world stage, unlike Gove/Johnson.

But come on, I'm surprised you didn't realise this, Boris was a closet remained - he just wanted Cameron to win by a margin of 0.5-2% so that his leadership could look weak - but this plan has backfired on Boris and now he's backing out because he realises that he is a fool.

If anything, this is basically Boris Johnson himself admitting that 'Brexit' was a bad idea.

May said Sharia law would be good for the UK boris didn't so boris wins
He may still get a senior cabinet office so the boris isn't finished yet.
What are we going to do?!!

I was waiting for the Trump-Boris love affair :cry:
Original post by sleepysnooze
he shouldn't make such thoughtless statements like that - that's the lesson to be learned

During your GCSEs would you say you were equipped for uni yet? No obviously not
Original post by Legendary Quest
What are we going to do?!!

I was waiting for the Trump-Boris love affair :cry:

Guess we're gonna have another 5 broken years
Original post by physicsphysics91
Ever since reading the news I can't stop shaking and I've had tears running down my face constantly. How can this even be fair??? Boris was supposed to be the chosen one, and not its ****ed up. I'm so depressed over this now

I'm so upset. But at least this proves to all the haters that he backed leave out of genuine concern for the country, rather than for political expedience.
During your GCSEs would you say you were equipped for uni yet? No obviously not

he said "never".
Original post by sleepysnooze

They weren't exactly thoughtless.

A man who was once considered one of the most hated Tories around at the time, the most hated education sec, Labour leading in the polls and strong Conservative leadership in place. Others were tipped for the top job back then, I'm pretty sure Gove didn't even have a foot in the door at that point.
Well all he ever does is rugby tackle kids and rides his bike round London with Jeremy Paxman!

No but seriously, he's a great guy and I feel you.
Guess we're gonna have another 5 broken years

Well there's still Gove
I'm unsure why you think he would make a fantastic PM. I don't think he would be a bad PM, but he has clearly lied through his teeth and only after Leave won did he admit to it and apologise. It's difficult for me to understand why you are sad (depression is different) and are actually shaking and crying over him. He had an OK run as Mayor of London and was a fair MP but he really isn't anything special. I don't think he would make an effective PM compared to some of the other candidates available and why this has reduced you to a blithering mess is beyond comprehension.
Original post by Marshall Taylor
The chosen one??? He looks nothing like Anakin! :colone:

But Harry Potter is the chosen one and Boris does bear an uncanny resemblance to Harry Plopper

(edited 7 years ago)
May said Sharia law would be good for the UK boris didn't so boris wins

Sharia law is as vague as saying something like "democratic"

Sharia law has many interpretations, and sharia law =/= killing gays in the streets and cutting off limbs for drinking alcohol

Latest

Trending

Trending