The Student Room Group

Girls deleting their slutty instagram pictures once they get into a relationship...

Anyone else notice this ****?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by TheGuyReturns

& Then they become even sluttier when they brake up again.
:rofl3:
Reply 2

Seems like another reason to not want a GF (for me anyway)
Reply 3
I know a girl who deletes all the pics of her and her bf after a few days, but still goes out for drinks with the guy "acquaintances" who comment on her Insta :rofl: I know her bf too and he always labels pics of their flat "#couplegoals" and includes her in the pics, while she posts the flat empty and pretends she lives alone :eek:
Original post by In2u

Loving the car reference. I shall make one too.

Then they put up selfies and the caption is "It was a long but meaningful ride"

sexist pig
I know a girl who posts the most horrifically slutty pictures - you can see nips and all. Labels them as modelling. She has 2 kids aswell. She also posts loads of "inspirational" quotes about not needing a man and being strong and independent - literally couldn't be more desperate for validation. She had a boyfriend for a while and posted about 8 pictures a day of them together, stuff like him asleep next to her (creepy) - then on his Instagram there was no trace of her just loads of pictures of him with "the lads" in Malia. Stop putting yourself on a plate and you may attract a slightly higher calibre of male. Silly girl.*

/rant *
Reply 7
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
I know a girl who posts the most horrifically slutty pictures - you can see nips and all. Labels them as modelling. She has 2 kids aswell. She also posts loads of "inspirational" quotes about not needing a man and being strong and independent - literally couldn't be more desperate for validation. She had a boyfriend for a while and posted about 8 pictures a day of them together, stuff like him asleep next to her (creepy) - then on his Instagram there was no trace of her just loads of pictures of him with "the lads" in Malia. Stop putting yourself on a plate and you may attract a slightly higher calibre of male. Silly girl.*

/rant *

Its always the girls who post this **** who are the most emo and rely on guys for validation lol
Original post by Desi123
Its always the girls who post this **** who are the most emo and rely on guys for validation lol

emo? Didn't realise it was still 2007.
Reply 9
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
emo? Didn't realise it was still 2007.

The girl I mentioned above is in her mid 20s and mentions it in every other FB post. Some other people I know do too. :ahee:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Loving the car reference. I shall make one too.

Then they put up selfies and the caption is "It was a long but meaningful ride"

:toofunny:

Long term date / wife western women?.....not even once, lol

Get yourself a hispanic, eastern European or Eurasian woman. Just as hot and don't come with the intrinsic sluttiness and backtalk that you get in pretty much all western women.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
The guy has returned and he seems pissed bout a lot of things :hmmmm:
Original post by z33
The guy has returned and he seems pissed bout a lot of things :hmmmm:

Why are you named after an excel cell?
Reply 14
i dont care. theyre never deleted its in my memory **** bank
Original post by In2u

Lol that was a nice joke although I have a very big sence of humor I did think that was rather inappropriate in this context I mean first of all the guy is talking about sluts which is bad in itself and then on top .spam. of that you are making jokes about cars and although I do appreciate cars especially then 1.6 L ones and the diesel ones I didnt think it was appropriate
Reply 16
Original post by Inside10
Lol that was a nice joke although I have a very big sence of humor I did think that was rather inappropriate in this context I mean first of all the guy is talking about sluts which is bad in itself and then on top .spam. of that you are making jokes about cars and although I do appreciate cars especially then 1.6 L ones and the diesel ones I didnt think it was appropriate

A* description
Reply 17
woah you guys are salty af... why tf do you care so much about other people's lives/choices?
Reply 18
Original post by JohnGreek
Because the hypothetical person who is getting into a relation with a slutty girl may want her to a) be honest about herself, and b) appreciate a wee bit of loyalty over the duration of their relationship.

The "why do you care"/"muh slutshaming" meme doesn't really apply when two people are in a relationship where one would rather that the other show some dedication.

But who cares if people do this? It doesn't concern you- you're not the ones getting into a relationship with them. If the hypothetical person wants someone loyal/dedicated then they should take the time to get to know the girl well before getting into a relationship with them. Posting revealing photos doesn't necessarily equate to being disloyal.
Original post by MnWhCntBMvd
Why are you named after an excel cell?

gold

Quick Reply

Latest