The Student Room Group

Could precum get me pregnant if my panties shifted a little???

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Ffs see a doctor and they'll give you something, why can't TSRians remember basic things
Yep it sounds like you are definitely pregnant. Congratulations :clap2:
It's really very very very unlikely, but not impossible. Go on contraception if you don't want to risk pregnancy.
Don't be ridiculous. Something like that is not going to cause a pregnancy. The scare-mongering is ridiculous.
jesus christ what has this world come to
Reply 6
What will you call the baby?

Spoiler

I literally didn't get any of that :facepalm:
Original post by confused135
My boyfriend and I were trying something new so we decided to have dry sex. Still kind of intimate but not the real deal because we both agreed we were not ready for real sex. so he was wearing his boxers and i was wearing my panties.( i was on my period when we did it so i had a pad on.) while we were dry humping my panties sort of shifted a little to the side, but not enough for his penis to touch my vaginal opening. and i did have a pad on. My concern is that he had a little precum on his boxers and he left my panties kind of moist. (we both had our underwear on at all times) Could his precum might have gotten me pregnant when my pantie shifted a little??? I am terrified of the thought of being pregnant.

help please? Thanks...

HAHAHAHAH :toofunny:

You're not pregnant you silly :lol:
If you're really, really, really, really, really, really, really worried you might get pregnant. Get a pregancy test done :smile:
Original post by fatima1998
I literally didn't get any of that :facepalm:

You don't need to know, stay innocent my little petal :lovehug:
What did I just read
Original post by confused135
My boyfriend and I were trying something new so we decided to have dry sex. Still kind of intimate but not the real deal because we both agreed we were not ready for real sex. so he was wearing his boxers and i was wearing my panties.( i was on my period when we did it so i had a pad on.) while we were dry humping my panties sort of shifted a little to the side, but not enough for his penis to touch my vaginal opening. and i did have a pad on. My concern is that he had a little precum on his boxers and he left my panties kind of moist. (we both had our underwear on at all times) Could his precum might have gotten me pregnant when my pantie shifted a little??? I am terrified of the thought of being pregnant.

help please? Thanks...
if you were on your period you were not fertile
Pre-***? *** is ***. :angry:
i don't get why you'd have any form of sex when you're on your period ...
Reply 14
That sounded incredibly awkward and embarrassing for everyone involved. It sounded so scripted.*

Clearly he wants to have sex and his underwear 'moved by accident' to see which way you would moan if he got closer to the action. *
Original post by TorpidPhil
Don't be ridiculous. Something like that is not going to cause a pregnancy. The scare-mongering is ridiculous.

can name the child after you.
That's how ginger children are conceived.
Reply 17
Original post by Eternalflames

Fatima makes me laugh :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Fatima makes me laugh :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i am trying not to :emo:

Original post by Eternalflames

but then people make fun of me :sad:
first time i ever heard of dry sex :facepalm:
Original post by fatima1998

but then people make fun of me :sad:
first time i ever heard of dry sex :facepalm:

Babes, then don't say it on threads like "what's that?". I know you genuinely don't know so if you have a question about something related to these things ask me or better yet @RobML about it. He'll tell you all there is to know :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest