The Student Room Group

My boyfriend fantasizes about being a toddler?

I know this looks odd, but I am so serious. He has talked to me about how he enjoys regression and uses it to relax. He thinks it is normal but I don't know how to tell him to tone it down. I would try and flirt with him and he will just rebuff me because he is busy "regressing". He wants me to call him a toddler and he is a brony. I want to be a supportive girlfriend but I genuinely don't know how at this point. Any like minded individuals got any advice?Any partners in the same situation?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Reply 1
No, that is no way near normal.
Reply 2
Great people tend to be weird, so maybe your boyfriend is a great man. Or maybe he's a serial murderer.. who knows?
Just call him "baby." You sound normal in public and it caters to his bizarre needs 😄
He needs to stop acting like a baby and grow up.
I don't know if this a troll thread or not but it made me LOL so thanks x
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I know this looks odd, but I am so serious. He has talked to me about how he enjoys regression and uses it to relax. He thinks it is normal but I don't know how to tell him to tone it down. I would try and flirt with him and he will just rebuff me because he is busy "regressing". He wants me to call him a toddler and he is a brony. I want to be a supportive girlfriend but I genuinely don't know how at this point. Any like minded individuals got any advice?Any partners in the same situation?

Has he reached this stage yet? If so, you should run.

Reply 7
The logic... I just don't see it at all...

And advise at what...

if it's being supportive.
Well I guess when he needs to relax/mellow down just awaken some parental instinct and call him childish pet name AKA treat him as a toddler
(P.S. This is just a suggestion.. not sure what you/he means when he says relax)

Or ask him how you can help him relax.. I'm 100% sure he knows what he wants... and us internet.. dewds/trolls are just guessing
Other wise if you genuinely feel extremely uncomfortable with his actions then have another talk about it (it's seems like yall talked so that's a good start)

Original post by Anonymous

Reply 8
There is a name for this, Paraphalic Infantilism.
Reply 9
This is not a troll...
some fetishes aren't a big deal. others are mentally damaging. your boyfriend needs a psychiatrist.

I do not feel too weird any more:tongue:
Well i didnt see that coming...
bronyism is a harmless fantasy activity. you could perhaps pretend to be a lady pony ?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9c/2f/ff/9c2fffaf2e2d8ee3890699fbf4ff9118.jpg

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
He needs to stop acting like a baby and grow up.

He just needs time. Give him 20 years and he will be alright.
Reply 16
I think if it's weirding you out, you have every right to sit down with him and have a serious discussion. If it makes you uncomfortable then you need to come to a compromise with him which both of you are happy on. I mean, I'm not really one to kinkshame but as long as his 'regression' isn't severely impacting other areas of his life in a negative way, I wouldn't seek psychiatric help. But if it really is an immovable obstacle in your relationship, end it. Both of you will be happier in the long term if this is something you genuinely can't get past.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;9LY5Z6tyrY8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LY5Z6tyrY8[/video]
..i want a bf like that- our weirdness would match lmfao

Latest

Trending

Trending