The Student Room Group

Harsh truths that you're not afraid to admit

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
Why is it always necessary, for you to make a dig at me? Legit, step down.

Okay, my last response to you, but I was not making a dig, but as the title says....
I would have responded in the same way yo any other tsr poster, so it is not all about you.
Original post by Blue_Mason
Okay, my last response to you, but I was not making a dig, but as the title says....
I would have responded in the same way yo any other tsr poster, so it is not all about you.

You do this all the time. And your point is so unnecessary. Society is very progressive, that doesn't mean we'll achieve absolute equality.
Right wingers that are celebrating leaving the EU and chaos in Labour and saying "the left is finished" will still be moaning in 5 years time that there are more people on benefits, more immigrants in the UK, the BBC is too left wing, the government/Parliament are all "the Westminster elite", you "aren't allowed to say anything else you get accused of being racist" and moaning about cultural marxism, being cucked, leftards running everything etc lol
Original post by ivybridge
You do this all the time. And your point is so unnecessary. Society is very progressive, that doesn't mean we'll achieve absolute equality.

Society is not as progressive as it should be, and such major recent events are proving my point.
People are spoon fed to be tolerant, or are only tolerant if they see an incentive
(edited 7 years ago)
There are alot of idiots in the world.
That abortion should always remain legal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not a harsh truth at all?
Original post by hezzlington

Yeah that's what I believe but many people I know are avid pro lifers and do see that as a harsh statement so I thought I'd add it

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is, if you understand his point
Yeah that's what I believe but many people I know are avid pro lifers and do see that as a harsh statement so I thought I'd add it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I meant it's not a truth, like, it could further down the line become illegal? It was more of a suggestion. But I do agree. Making it illegal would be very harsh indeed.
It is, if you understand his point

It's not a 'truth'? If I said, the death penalty should exist, how is that a truth?
However much I talk to a rock, it will never be able to reply.
However good you think you are at something, there will always be an Asian kid who does it better than you.
It's not a 'truth'? If I said, the death penalty should exist, how is that a truth?

Opps you do have a point
Opps you do have a point

I'm just being pedantic :colone:
Original post by Plagioclase

Not when it comes to dancing
Original post by Plagioclase

Get drunk enough and they start to talk back.

(edited 7 years ago)
Get drunk enough and they start to talk back.

Tsr does not support getting drunk, and it is important to drink sensibly and do not drive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do you think this?
Original post by Ano9901whichone
Why do you think this?

Very few people are fit to be parents

Quick Reply

Latest