The Student Room Group

Girlfriend refusing to have sex with me...

Scroll to see replies

Just maybe you are both not compatible, sounds like you both need a serious talk on where your relationship is going.
Original post by Foo.mp3
If I went 9 days in a relationship without sex/a valid reason not to get it on she'd be history. You, Sir, have the patience of a saint! Suggest you call a meeting and have a heart to heart/issue an ultimatum if necessary. High time she took you/your needs seriously :yy:

even if you truly cared about her? :confused:

Sex isn't all That. It's fun but I can do without*
Original post by InvestmentBankin
If you wanna get sex from her you have to be a winner and therefore attractive to her, you have to start winning, winning big.

how does one win big?*
Original post by Foo.mp3
Yup, if there's no good reason to just stop/any attempt made to communicate such a reason then that's completely unacceptable to me

I'm a red blooded male and sex is integral to a healthy, functioning adult relationship. Also, it's not unheard of to be making love after 9 months or so, hence it's potentially a different proposition to simply going without 'nookie'. That level of intimacy is something else :daydreaming:

yes but women and men are not the same. Also,just because of sex you'd be willing to let someone you cared about go?! :naughty:

Sure it is,but it's not the most important and also isn't the end of the world. I've managed to keep away for three years approaching now and I love it! *Plus,9 days into a relationship is nothing,but 9 months I can understand I guess*
Talk to her, that's all I'll say to you
She's cheating by the sound of it.....
Reply 26
Well, as you said, "she said she's a bit overweight". May it be that she is now insecure with her body and is scared that you will judge and leave her?
Original post by Foo.mp3
Don't remember stating they are? :dontknow:

That's the worst case scenario. Best case: we 'take a break'/shift to an open relationship until such time as they're prepared to get a grip. Ain't nobody got time for that abstinence BS, only a beta/cuck would put up with that crap

Are you dizzy bluud?

Aye, but I was talking about 9 days of no sex, 9 months into a relationship

open relationship so she can sleep around? :confused:

I'm perfectly okay,thanks. In fact I've enjoyed it so much,I don't necessarily feel the need to ever rush into it *

Oh okay*
Original post by Foo.mp3
Naw, if she's not sleeping with me then she's not sleeping with anyone (or she can get gone) :bandit:

What are you even..

Well that's good :yy:

well if it's an open relationship,you're encouraging it. If you're able to sleep with other women,she can sleep with whomever she wants :dontknow:

I'm just happier this way,plus no man has hurt me in the past 3 years. I'm actually happier than I was before when I was having regular sex*
Original post by Foo.mp3
Not if she's not putting out for me! :laugh:

Course you are dear.. :rolleyes:

Well, that's good to know :h:

well that is the definition of an open relationship! You're encouraging that behaviour by suggesting it to her in the first place*

Actually,I am happier,a lot happier :smile:*

Thanks. It's just about placing a limit on most things in life and sex was one of them *
Reply 30
Libido mismatch rears its ugly head in many long term relationships. I think it's usually the girl with the lower libido. And its probably not deliberate, the trouble with sex drive is its like hunger, if you don't feel like it, you don't feel like it. This said 18 months is quite early for it to dwindle to less than once a month. All I can suggest is to talk it through, see if you can reach a compromise, or decide if things have run their course. Personally I think sex any less than once a week and it's hardly a relationship.
Original post by Foo.mp3
You seem to have completely forgotten how I roll (keep my wenches on a tight leash) :whip:

Not sure you've thought through the implication e.g. could have been getting serious sexual sustenance with a certain special someone:mute:

most certainly. But there will always be that one rebellious wench :mmm:

At what stage in your relationships does it usually go from just sex to love making?
Or is that only with long term partners? Would you care if they didn't want to put out at an early stage?

*Being in an intimate relationship and having regular sex with someone special would be very very nice,NGL but I don't necessarily obsess over it. I would rather it happened naturally,that way it would probably last longer
(edited 7 years ago)
You've been so lenient with her in giving her all this time but I really think there comes a time when you've got to man up and accept that this relationship isn't going anywhere / she might be hiding someone from you or she doesn't like you
Original post by asoftersin
She said that she's a bit on the overweight side to go on the pill right now but will slim down over this summer and then get it at the end of the summer.

biggest pile of ******** ive ever heard in my life, mate shes playing you, you can go on the pill at any weight, and theres more forms of contraception than just the pill..shes probably got someone else on the side:/
Sounds as though you're pressurising her into it, which for me personally, would make me less likely want to sleep with you.
Reply 35
:confused: What does contraception have to do with sex? You know she has two other holes right? It's better for her if she doesn't go on the pill. It's really bad for women's health.
Reply 36
Original post by 41b
:confused: What does contraception have to do with sex? You know she has two other holes right? It's better for her if she doesn't go on the pill. It's really bad for women's health.

Loooool... So much for boasting to be a strong, straight, alpha male in the other thread.

It's OK to be a virgin. No need to hide it off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by unprinted
With someone who doesn't want to? Yes.

Are you even realising how ridiculous what you're saying sounds?

How is it his fault that she doesn't want to have sex?

Original post by Tiger Rag
Sounds as though you're pressurising her into it, which for me personally, would make me less likely want to sleep with you.

I don't think it's pressurising. But even if it was, the alternative here is saying nothing and having a 0% chance of her sleeping with him anyway.

Plus obviously he's tried rationally asking many times in the past otherwise this thread wouldn't exist. Why would OP make it before exhausting all other options/forms of help?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 41b

Ive actually had to pay a heavy price for it,so you're right*
Original post by Justmoll28
biggest pile of ******** ive ever heard in my life, mate shes playing you, you can go on the pill at any weight, and theres more forms of contraception than just the pill..shes probably got someone else on the side:/

I'm sorry but why would she choose to waste her time and stay with him if she's already getting it elsewhere

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending