The Student Room Group

What is your family income (roughly)?

So my dad makes £14k per month after tax. So he's doing quite well at the moment.

My mum spends about 3k a month on herself.

So our family income is around 11k per month or 132k after tax per year

Or around 200k a year.

Scroll to see replies

Great
Original post by MnWhCntBMvd
So my dad makes £14k per month after tax. So he's doing quite well at the moment.

My mum spends about 3k a month on herself.

So our family income is around 11k per month or 132k after tax per year

Or around 200k a year.

Nice try being relevant, it is something nobody really cares about though, you might want to consider picking up your flattened ego off the floor as you got destroyed by the first and essentially last relevant comment on this thread. Good job.
Reply 3
you seem like a swell dude
what are your parent's occupation?
80 Billion jk
Reply 6
Aren't you very rich? Buy yourself a medal.
Reply 7
Original post by Jacarch12
Nice try being relevant, it is something nobody really cares about though, you might want to consider picking up your flattened ego off the floor as you got destroyed by the first and essentially last relevant comment on this thread. Good job.

Original post by Waifuism
you seem like a swell dude

Chill out peeps

I hate to enlighten you about the realities of the world but 200k isn't really a lot of money. It's enough to live in a 1 bedroom flat in C. London
Reply 8
This is such a dick post XD

Prepare for the incoming TSR hate about how you are 'arrogant', 'egotistical', 'spoiled' and whatever bs people who feel offended will say in an attempt to make you feel bad so that they can feel better of their low income background.
Reply 9
Original post by Blackstarr
what are your parent's occupation?

My dad is an orthopaedic surgeon

My mum is a professional luxury goods purchaser and Spa day utiliser
I hate to enlighten you about the realities of the world but 200k isn't really a lot of money. It's enough to live in a 1 bedroom flat in C. London

low quality bait
Reply 11
Original post by Waifuism
low quality bait

So my point is that there are hundreds of thousands of people on more than 200k a year in this country. It doesn't afford you much when you live in an expensive part of the country.
Chill out peeps

Typical chad response, 200K isn't a lot of money FML;

Let me enlighten you to something smarty pants, most people don't have that kind of money to throw around;

So my point is that there are hundreds of thousands of people on more than 200k a year in this country. It doesn't afford you much when you live in an expensive part of the country.

ok
Chill out peeps

i live in a 3bed flat in CENTRAL LONDON (westminister) and my family earn 1/4 of what you guys earn :lol:

Good for them.
Reply 16
Original post by Jacarch12
Typical chad response, 200K isn't a lot of money FML;

Let me enlighten you to something smarty pants, most people don't have that kind of money to throw around;

That was in 1998, you need to factor in inflation.
Dat feel when you dont have a wealthy family :frown:
Reply 18
Original post by PrincessBO$$
i live in a 3bed flat in CENTRAL LONDON (westminister) and my family earn 1/4 of what you guys earn :lol:

Hmm that sounds dodgy. My friend recently bought a three bedroom flat in SW1E - Buckingham Gate / Westminster - it cost them £1.4m. So you should really consider selling your apartment and buying a mansion somewhere suburban like Rickmansworth - you can get some nice houses there!
That was in 1998, you need to factor in inflation.

If you have had an education, you know the situation has only gotten worse; the development gap has widened and the poor have become poorer; factoring in population growth.

Quick Reply

Latest