The Student Room Group

How much money do you need to feel rich?

Scroll to see replies

Income: £700k/year

Net worth: £5mm+

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Infinity :biggrin:
Reply 22
Original post by Teleport1
I dont need money to be happy

If thats the case, how about giving money to charities and that makes you even more happy! :smile:
£159000 because that's what you need to be in the top 1% of earners
Life ain't bout money
Original post by Ordo
If thats the case, how about giving money to charities and that makes you even more happy! :smile:

I always give money to charity. But as human beings we shouldnt be told to be successful and stuff in money terms. If the goal is to be happy we should be taught to improve our lifes in general
Original post by Princepieman
Income: £700k/year

Net worth: £5mm+

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Trapz99
£159000 because that's what you need to be in the top 1% of earners

Lol you guys are greedy af
Original post by cashcash871

Says the guy named "cash cash"
£1000 in every single bank and in all of its branches in every single country in the world.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
I always give money to charity. But as human beings we shouldnt be told to be successful and stuff in money terms. If the goal is to be happy we should be taught to improve our lifes in general

Same its your opinion I respect. IMO this world is run by money so things have to buy I would use money to improve other people's lives like making water well in Africa or providing medicine in poor countries.
Reply 30
Original post by cashcash871

Humans thats why :wink:
Original post by Ordo
Same its your opinion I respect. IMO this world is run by money so things have to buy I would use money to improve other people's lives like making water well in Africa or providing medicine in poor countries.

A lot of Africans dont help themselves to be honest. There are lots of rivers and watering holes in Africa... why do people have to live in the driest areas then say they cant find any water. River water is clean.
Reply 32
1 billion, i would never donate any off it, mwuhahaha!:colone:
$10
Original post by Grimm Reaper
Well for me it would be £1 billion and then give £900 million to charity and keep the remaining £100 million for myself. I don't really need a billion it's too much money, don't know what I'll do with it tbh

I wonder what Carlos Slim does with his 70 billion nevermind just one billion.
(edited 7 years ago)
Depends on the person. Each person has their own 'target income' so anything above that i guess
Reply 36
Original post by Inexorably
im ngl rn £20 would make me feel rich

I was gonna say 5

Posted from TSR Mobile
0iu6ov.jpg
I dont need money to be happy

WhAts your age ?
Most would say twice what they have now.

Or as a tobacco heir said a century ago, when asked about the perfect income: $1,000 per day-- plus expenses.

Quick Reply

Latest