The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Transferring Universities advice.

I am transferring universities to Sheffield University, and I am going straight into 2nd year. I'm living in halls with freshers as well. Is anyone else doing anything similar, or had a similar experience or advice? I appreciate it!
Reply 1
I might transferring straight into 2nd year too, but it depends on my results which will be released in like a week
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by eden3
I might transferring straight into 2nd year too, but it depends on my results which will be released in like a week

Yeaah I get mine Monday, fingers crossed
Reply 3
Original post by beffedge
Yeaah I get mine Monday, fingers crossed

Good luck man!
Reply 4
Original post by eden3
Good luck man!

Yeah you too!
Reply 5
Hey, did they ask for your high school results when you were applying to transfer
Reply 6
Original post by safa_100
Hey, did they ask for your high school results when you were applying to transfer

I added my A-level certificates as well my first year transcript when I sent my application, just to be on the safe side. You don't have to include GCSE's though.
Original post by eden3
I added my A-level certificates as well my first year transcript when I sent my application, just to be on the safe side. You don't have to include GCSE's though.

I would like to also change my application and was wondering how I can do that can you tell me the process of this please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending