The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Student accommodation glasgow

Hi, I've been looking at various places to stay in Glasgow - preferably in one of the private student residences. there quite a few around Glasgow uni - does anyone know if the new one at Woodside House is any good? It seems a bit more expensive but I like the fact it's not much dearer than other, seemingly less luxurious (get me!) digs.
http://www.infinitiproperties.com/glasgow-student-accommodation/

Or does anyone know of any other places in the Kelvinbridge/Hillhead area of glasgow for accommodation?
Original post by elspethbrook
Hi, I've been looking at various places to stay in Glasgow - preferably in one of the private student residences. there quite a few around Glasgow uni - does anyone know if the new one at Woodside House is any good? It seems a bit more expensive but I like the fact it's not much dearer than other, seemingly less luxurious (get me!) digs.

Or does anyone know of any other places in the Kelvinbridge/Hillhead area of glasgow for accommodation?

Hi Elspeth,

My name's Liz, and I'm the Accommodation Manager at a Fresh Student Living site, Bridge House.
I saw that you were looking for private student accommodation in the West End of Glasgow. I know you are interested in looking for accommodation in the Kelvinbridge/Hillhead area. Bridge House isn’t far from Hillhead we are 5 minutes walk from the bottom of Byres Road.

We’re a brand new building opening this September, so you’ll be the very first person to live in your room. We have a wide mixture of en suite rooms in shared flats and self-contained studios. All the rooms have lots of space, with small double beds and large showers (Check it out >>>)

You’ll also have access to our great social spaces, including our private gym, TV/games lounge, quiet study spaces and outdoor courtyard. There are friendly staff on site helping with security, maintenance and services such as parcel collection. We’ll run lots of awesome social events, which Fresh Student Living are known for!

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to visit the show flat on Old Dumbarton Road.

You can email us using [email protected] or give us call on 0141 648 9526.

Thanks,
Liz :h:
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by elspethbrook

Hi Elspeth,

Glad you like the look of Woodside House - Its going to be amazing!!
I literally couldn't think of anything better than hanging out in the glass walled sky lounge watching the sun go down (or come up!) over the city!

If you need any more info, or want to come and have a look at the show flat - Just let us know!

We hope to welcome you in Sept to Glasgow's best student accommodation.

Laura

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending