The Student Room Group

Should I open it or not?

Long story short my crush does not reply to many of my snaps anymore...

The last snap she sent took 9 hours to reply and every time he snaps me I have to reply and she normal opens it and then ignores it. With the most recent one I don't know if to open it as I will most definitely reply as I can't stop my self (think this is because I want something to happen between us). I feel like I shouldn't open it as it will help me get over her but I want to open it to see if she's wanting a conversation.

Basically should I open the snap or not??
If it is driving thou crazy and she seems to have lost interest, and it's difficult to resist opening it, then deleting her might be the way forward.
it takes me about 9 hours to reply as well :redface: there can be many factors causing her to reply such as signal loss problems, sometimes it lets me open it but not reply to them :erm: or she is not dressed up well which can take agessss
ask her why are you taking long to reply :yy:
Are you sure she's not snapping other guys? :colone:

Spoiler

I totally understand how you feel! I hate when people open and don't reply, especially if it's your crush. Maybe just leave the snap for a few days to show that you're not desperate and then open and reply. Do you ask questions? Questions are hard to ignore:redface:
Reply 5
This is why I don't use snapchat
Reply 6
Original post by SeanFM
If it is driving thou crazy and she seems to have lost interest, and it's difficult to resist opening it, then deleting her might be the way forward.

I have blocked her on Snapchat now and I feel okay that the temptation to snap her has gone because I can't.
Reply 7
Original post by wildjones
I totally understand how you feel! I hate when people open and don't reply, especially if it's your crush. Maybe just leave the snap for a few days to show that you're not desperate and then open and reply. Do you ask questions? Questions are hard to ignore:redface:

The Snaps that she ignores are question! which is what makes me mad. Like in person she was really nice and talked a lot and seemed interested and now I realise that she was just putting it on because she had too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending