The Student Room Group

Israeli girl stabbed to death by Palestinian inside bedroom

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
You're prattling on about the crimes of Israel Queeny

What does this have to do with the murder of a child in her bedroom (unless that is you are going to use this as justification)

argh Khalas. I will talk about Israeli war crimes if I want to,stop me.*

It has nothing to do with the case but seeing as we are on the topic of Israel Palestine*
Original post by admonit
There is.

the majority of respondents (56.2%) supported the continuation of the current knife attacks
http://www.jmcc.org/documentsandmaps.aspx?id=870

Statistics don't present an exact number. No statistic has a 100% confidence level. You are asking me for an exact number of Palestinians who are trying to combat violence. As I said, I can't do that.

Anyway, your statistic doesn't really answer the question. Nothing about that statistic lets us know how many Palestinians oppose violence. 56.2% of those surveyed said that they support the continuation of the knife attacks. That does not imply that the remaining 43.8% are opposed to violence or that 43.8% of Palestinians are pacifists. This statistic doesn't help us define (to a certain degree of confidence) how many Palestinians aren't peaceful.
Original post by queen-bee
argh Khalas. I will talk about Israeli war crimes if I want to,stop me.*

It has nothing to do with the case but seeing as we are on the topic of Israel Palestine*

So you are making excuses then or simply trying to distract from the OP shame on you Queeny I though you were better than that.

But do tell me what crimes you think this 13 year old child was guilty of apart form being born a Jew in Israel that is.
So you are making excuses then or simply trying to distract from the OP shame on you Queeny I though you were better than that.

But do tell me what crimes you think this 13 year old child was guilty of apart form being born a Jew in Israel that is.

trying to distract? Okay then

What crime has any child killed in Palestine or Israel ever committed? :dontknow:**
trying to distract? Okay then

What crime has any child killed in Palestine or Israel ever committed? :dontknow:**

So twice you've been asked a question to clarify your statements and twice you have avoided them.

But fine you'll have to list each individual case and then start a thread so we can discuss them

this thread is about the murder of a 13 year old child in her bedroom (still waiting for a comment about this actual murder from you though other than making excuses or is condemning the palestinian who did this along with those who cheer him on a little too much for you?)
Original post by Zargabaath
Oh come on, QB. You have to be blind to not see some of the anti Semitic nonsense posted on here too. Either by Arabs/Muslims or by those Jewish Conspiracy anti-racist = anti-white nutjobs. I've never heard any Jews complain about that though tbh

Otherwise known as members of the Labour Party.
So twice you've been asked a question to clarify your statements and twice you have avoided them.

But fine you'll have to list each individual case and then start a thread so we can discuss them

this thread is about the murder of a 13 year old child in her bedroom (still waiting for a comment about this actual murder from you though other than making excuses or is condemning the palestinian who did this along with those who cheer him on a little too much for you?)

the list is too long!

Yes,the attack is sickening. Why would anyone condone it? :confused:
the list is too long!

Yes,the attack is sickening. Why would anyone condone it? :confused:

AH so you don't have a case in mind then so why bring it up on a thread about the murder of a 13 year old child other than to distract.

But finally you mention the topic!

And you'd need to ask those palestinians and their supporters who support this type of actions that question not me.
(edited 7 years ago)
It's sad that people try to justify killings on both sides.
Finnally

You'd need to ask those palestinians who support this type of actions that question not me.

finally**

Well you're the one posing all types of questions *
Original post by The Epicurean
Statistics don't present an exact number. No statistic has a 100% confidence level. You are asking me for an exact number of Palestinians who are trying to combat violence. As I said, I can't do that.

I didn't ask you for an exact number. Actually I didn't ask you for a number at all. I just pointed out that the number is negligible. For me this is enough.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by caravaggio2
Otherwise known as members of the Labour Party.

nah boo,I'm not affiliated to any political party*
Original post by admonit
I didn't ask you for an exact number. Actually I didn't ask you for a number at all. I just pointed that the number is negligible. For me this is enough.

You quite clearly said:

How many? One? Two?

You are asking for an exact number, which I dismissed as I can't give you an exact number. And anyway like I stated, a negligible number, even a solitary voice, is still an important voice that should be listened to.
finally**

I've asked you 2 (and you still haven't answered them)

But FYI
discussiondɪˈskʌʃ(ə)n/nounnoun: discussion

the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas."the committee acts as a forum for discussion"

forumˈfɔːrəm/nounnoun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora

1. a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged."we hope these pages act as a forum for debate"

I've asked you 2 (and you still haven't answered them)

But FYI
discussiondɪˈskʌʃ(ə)n/nounnoun: discussion

the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas."the committee acts as a forum for discussion"

forumˈfɔːrəm/nounnoun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora

1. a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged."we hope these pages act as a forum for debate"

I answered both*
finally**

that is my job :naughty: *
Reply 76
Original post by EricPiphany
You don't have to buy any of his books, (although his letters are very enlightening lol), some of his music is on YouTube.
For example:
[video="youtube;j8e0fBlvEMQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8e0fBlvEMQ[/video]

Thanks I just listened this a moment ago I find it relaxing :smile:
Now adding to my instrumental music list xD
Original post by the bear
that is my job :naughty: *

interrogation :gasp:
The picture of her blood stained room is really upsetting. It looks like any old teenagers bedroom.

Your bedroom is supposed to be a safe place :frown:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/30/israeli-girl-13-stabbed-bedroom-west-bank-kiryat-arba
(edited 7 years ago)
I answered both*

You haven't told me what crimes, I as a Zionist, am guilty of

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending