The Student Room Group

Dont want to talk to my crush ? Dont know why ?

Ok silly question I know, but im just trying to understand myself.

Now I like this girl and we would flirt and talk a lot too, texts, snapchat, fb and in person. She then told me she was with someone, so im like why would you flirt with me ? She says to me it was unintentional.

So I stopped talking to her, then she kept asking me why, so we said we'll talk as friends. She also says how its good talking to me and she's not bored when she talks to me.

Now it gets annoying if she messages me, because i'll end up flirting and Im like whats the point. Fair enough she may want friendship. However to me its not good fliritng with other guys when you have a man.

She has become a bit quiet, but I just dont want to talk to, she keeps on saying friendship and I dont want to harsh on her.

I really dont know. Usually the girl stops talking to me lol.

Scroll to see replies

Get rid you don't wanna waste your time pursuing a dead end oppurtunity like that. You are not her whipped dog
Just stop talking to her and you'll get over her eventually. It's not worth it
Bin it
Reply 4
Original post by thecsstudent
Just stop talking to her and you'll get over her eventually. It's not worth it

I am over her but I just dont want to talk to her. Even as friends, I mean surely as friends there's no issue but...
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Ok silly question I know, but im just trying to understand myself.

Now I like this girl and we would flirt and talk a lot too, texts, snapchat, fb and in person. She then told me she was with someone, so im like why would you flirt with me ? She says to me it was unintentional.

So I stopped talking to her, then she kept asking me why, so we said we'll talk as friends. She also says how its good talking to me and she's not bored when she talks to me.

Now it gets annoying if she messages me, because i'll end up flirting and Im like whats the point. Fair enough she may want friendship. However to me its not good fliritng with other guys when you have a man.

She has become a bit quiet, but I just dont want to talk to, she keeps on saying friendship and I dont want to harsh on her.

I really dont know. Usually the girl stops talking to me lol.

It seems youve been friendzoned. My advice is move on stay distant from her at first and when you have got over her and got a gf of your own maybe you will want to be friends. But above everything get over her and move on. Its the best thing for both of you.😊
Reply 6
Original post by Bham369
It seems youve been friendzoned. My advice is move on stay distant from her at first and when you have got over her and got a gf of your own maybe you will want to be friends. But above everything get over her and move on. Its the best thing for both of you.😊

I dont know about friend zone. I mean I lost interest before when she said she was with someone. I am over her thats the thing, thats why id rather not speak to her...
Just tell her this, or just ghost out of the relationship as it sounds like she's already beginning too.
Reply 8
I dont know about friend zone. I mean I lost interest before when she said she was with someone. I am over her thats the thing, thats why id rather not speak to her...

If you are over it then why are you fretting? Judt ignore her she will lose interest eventually and move on.
Reply 9
Original post by Lucarious30
Just tell her this, or just ghost out of the relationship as it sounds like she's already beginning too.

I aint telling her lol. It'll cause an argument. She broke up with the guy now.
Freeze her out of your life. As far as you are concerned she is dead to you
Original post by Bham369
If you are over it then why are you fretting? Judt ignore her she will lose interest eventually and move on.

Im just saying its gets annoying if we talk.
I aint telling her lol. It'll cause an argument. She broke up with the guy now.

But if you don't want to talk to her then why would an argument be an issue? Unless you want to end it on good terms, then just drift out of her life, slowly stop replying or saying anything to her, in that case if you ever want to speak again just pop up and say you want to catch up :smile:
Im just saying its gets annoying if we talk.

Just dont talk to her unless you absolutley need to. Slowly make your way out of her life.
Original post by Lucarious30
But if you don't want to talk to her then why would an argument be an issue? Unless you want to end it on good terms, then just drift out of her life, slowly stop replying or saying anything to her, in that case if you ever want to speak again just pop up and say you want to catch up :smile:

An argument may look bad if its in front of people. Im trying to understand myself, I dont mind talking to her as a colleague. But I dont know why I dont want to talk to her.
Original post by Bham369
Just dont talk to her unless you absolutley need to. Slowly make your way out of her life.

I understand that. But im trying to understand myself, why I dont want to talk to her. I think she actually wanted to be genuine friends, thats why I cant really ignore her. Thats what gets annoying if she showed she had no interest its fine. But if she plays the genuine friendship card. I have to talk.
I understand that. But im trying to understand myself, why I dont want to talk to her. I think she actually wanted to be genuine friends, thats why I cant really ignore her. Thats what gets annoying if she showed she had no interest its fine. But if she plays the genuine friendship card. I have to talk.

Do you want to be friends with her? If you think she just wabts to be friends do it but keep it as mild flirting only if you must.
Dont talk to her you got friendzoned mate...the worst one
Original post by Bham369
Do you want to be friends with her? If you think she just wabts to be friends do it but keep it as mild flirting only if you must.

If she wants to talk she can. She says we have a lot to talk about when we do talk. I dont want her coming on to me tbh. Thing that annoys me is she gets awkward. Like she says she likes talking. Then she stays quiet. Before it was ok but if she keeps on being awkward id rather not be friends.
Original post by ikhan94
Dont talk to her you got friendzoned mate...the worst one

She talks to me ! There's not such thing as friend zone. Its either she's not interested or wants a genuine friendship.

Quick Reply