The Student Room Group

Israeli girl stabbed to death by Palestinian inside bedroom

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HanSoloLuck
The comments in this thread are telling of the antisemitism in the UK worsening, while not the only contributing factor, I can't help but think that the rising Muslim population and the widespread intolerant hateful views of the Jewish people are a substantial driving force behind it.

What people don't seem to realize is that once the Jews are dealt with, in the UK or Israel, that the non-Jews, Christians, homosexuals, atheists are all next for this treatment. Indeed, the Muslim demographics already make time for killing and raping these groups in between the Jew bashing which so many believe is mandated by their religious beliefs. And when/if this ever comes to pass, the persecution of every non-Muslim into obscurity, there still wont be peace, Muslims will do what they always do and turn on one another for not being the right type of Muslim.

I digress, Islam in all it's glory, and endless cycle of hate and persecution.

and your comment just went on one big Islamophobic spree. You are doing the same thing to Muslims as the antisemites do with Jews in Isreal.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 81
Sad news, an innocent girl killed for no reason.

The Israel palestine conflict however is much broader though. Dont bring that argument in here. Because some people are using this to show their spite of Islam and Palestine and when someone replies to them or defends Palestine they are immediately labelled an apologist.
Original post by Ordo
Thanks I just listened this a moment ago I find it relaxing :smile:
Now adding to my instrumental music list xD

It's a pleasure to share :smile:
He was the last true prophet.
Original post by The Epicurean
You quite clearly said:

You are asking for an exact number, which I dismissed as I can't give you an exact number.

So, you consider my question "How many? One? Two?" regarding several millions of Palestinian population as request for exact number? Ok than..
And anyway like I stated, a negligible number, even a solitary voice, is still an important voice that should be listened to.

A negligible number is not important for generalization:
Original post by The Epicurean
I think it is unfair to generalise all Palestinians, as there are some Palestinians who are trying to combat the violence.

It is pretty fair. That is the meaning of generalization.
Original post by admonit
So, you consider my question "How many? One? Two?" regarding several millions of Palestinian population as request for exact number? Ok than..

How long was your holiday? Six days? Seven days? Quite clearly such a question is worded to ask for an exact number.

A negligible number is not important for generalization:

It is pretty fair. That is the meaning of generalization.

A generalisation shouldn't entail the usage of 'all people' when dealing with large numbers of people, because that is when a generalisation becomes an infactual statement. One cannot make a sweeping statement and claim that all people are this or that.

When I stated that it is "unfair to generalise all Palestinians", you replied stating that one or two people doesn't invalidate the generalisation. One solitary person would be enough to invalidate a generalisation saying 'all people'. If the generalisation is "most Palestinians sympathise with terrorism" or some such statement, then one or two instances would not invalidate it. But one or two examples would be sufficient invalidate the comment "all Palestinians".

The statement "all swans are white" can be invalidated by the existence of one non-white swan. "Most swans are white" would not be invalidated by the sighting of a single non-white swan.
Original post by That Bearded Man
And? By all accounts it sounds like he'll be correctly punished and condemned by Palestinian authorities.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you joking? They're probably throwing a party to celebrate it. He's a national hero.
Original post by PrincessZara

The death of an innocent child should have nothing to do with the conflict. Well done on politicising it.
Reply 87
Original post by Aceadria
The death of an innocent child should have nothing to do with the conflict. Well done on politicising it.

It became politicised anyway.
Original post by datboii
It became politicised anyway.

You should check our his or her post history - it's not the first time.
(edited 7 years ago)
Another attack:
An Israeli man has been killed and his wife and two children wounded after their car was fired on in the occupied West Bank, the military says.It happened near the Jewish settlement of Otniel. The man was killed when the car overturned after the attack.Israeli forces are searching for a Palestinian gunman

http://www.timesofisrael.com/2-israelis-badly-hurt-in-shooting-attack-near-hebron/?
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/otniel-attack-gunman-opens-fire-family-driving-west-bank-n602321?
What is with the asterisks appearing on the end of certain peoples posts
Reply 91
You should check our his or her post history - it's not the first time.

However the situation at hand naturally sides with the Israeli side of the argument. People have already used this thread to push their zionist agenda and the poster simply pointed out the brutalisation of Palestinians and the number of unreported deaths of Palestinian children.

However neither side should have brought up politics. It underplays the murder of an innocent kid who arguably has nothing to do with politics.
Original post by datboii
However the situation at hand naturally sides with the Israeli side of the argument. People have already used this thread to push their zionist agenda and the poster simply pointed out the brutalisation of Palestinians and the number of unreported deaths of Palestinian children.

However neither side should have brought up politics. It underplays the murder of an innocent kid who arguably has nothing to do with politics.

That is precisely my point. I called her out specifically because he/she has posted on a number of threads, politicising the murder of innocent Israelis and he/she adds to the 'fire' here as well. Disgusting.
Reply 93
That is precisely my point. I called her out specifically because he/she has posted on a number of threads, politicising the murder of innocent Israelis and he/she adds to the 'fire' here as well. Disgusting.

I can understand your frustration. But you have to admit that both sides have politicised it. Its not solely a "pro palestinian, anti zionist" thing.

I think we all need to take a step back and see what happened. An innocent kid got killed as part of a politically motivated attack. If we are to stop this from repeating then we need to put an end to this conflict in a diplomatic. Both Netanyahu and Hamas have no interest in such a solution.
Reply 94
Reveal yourself, George Galloway!
Original post by datboii
I can understand your frustration. But you have to admit that both sides have politicised it. Its not solely a "pro palestinian, anti zionist" thing.

This point is unnecessary as we are not discussing the death of a Palestinian here. Again, this is not a comparative analysis of the situation.

Original post by datboii

I think we all need to take a step back and see what happened. An innocent kid got killed as part of a politically motivated attack. If we are to stop this from repeating then we need to put an end to this conflict in a diplomatic. Both Netanyahu and Hamas have no interest in such a solution.

I agree with this point wholeheartedly. But let's focus on the point here: the murderer needs to be punished.
Original post by datboii
If we are to stop this from repeating then we need to put an end to this conflict in a diplomatic. Both Netanyahu and Hamas have no interest in such a solution.

Who "we"? Anti-Semitic Europe?
It's not Netanyahu-Hamas conflict.
How did I know Princess Zara would be steaming in here to justify this murder? Disgusting.

A few others in this thread ought to be ashamed of themselves as well. What you're doing is the equivalent of if a Muslim kid got murdered for being a Muslim and someone goes "yeah, well, most Muslim countries persecute homosexuals so there." You wouldn't find this acceptable would you? But you antisemites, sorry "anti-zionists", think it's fine to act this way to the murder of an innocent Jew. It wouldn't even be so bad if all of you weren't the exact same people who always whine about "Islamophobia" when people complain about terrorist attacks by Islamists.
Original post by Fr33dom
Good riddance one less KIKE in the world

Jewish women are as wicked as their men

Google Barbara Lerner Spectre

Death to the kikes the world needs get rid of these scheming parasites

shame on you *
i was horrified to read that post just now... how can people think like that ?*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending