The Student Room Group

What type of guys do you like (for girls)

What do u like? for me:

-I dont mind if there shy, AT THE START
but once i get to know them i would like them if they open up.lol
- Funny
This isn't a MUST but it s nice to have laugh
-Intelligent
I dont mean as in uni intelligent (would be nice tho) but they can control there emotions and think situations out.
-Freindly to other women (but not flirty)
Not just to me but also know how ot be friendly to other women such as much friends but not continually flirt.
-taller than me lol
im about 5ft 8 so 5ft 9 would be great.
-look good
Im not the most good looking girl ( i admit it) so im not going to go looking for some hot guy. NO the person im with has to look after his hygiene, wear nice clothes (not as in expensive, as in wrinkle free and so on), and have decent breath lol
-nice smile
His teeth dont have to be white as snow or straight but he has too smile often. The more often u smile the beautiful u look lol
-caring
i dont think i have to explain this lol
-patience
I think i get a bit grumpy sometimes and if the one im with isnt patitence then....
-family-lover
i absoultely LOVE a guy who absolutely LOVES his family. When he's like this you know that he's grounded and will respect my family when he meets them.
-not obsssesed with gym
I dont mind at all if he goes gym but he cant get obssesed about it and start rabbiting on about his muscles.
-dosent look for attention
For some reason boys like this annoy me
-Likes sports (football)i used to play for a boys team and i was captain so he has to at least find football OK
-not mad over technology
I dont like boys who show off with there phones or other stuff, i like boys who are simple they dont have a expensive phone, or expensive other things.
-enjoys learning
i love learning so even if he dosen't enjoy it if he takes a intrest in it that would be nice
- ambitious
-confident
not OVERLY confident tho

EXTRA
i dont care how samll his private parts are. UNLESS he wants a girl with a big bum and breast then he has to have big. But i dont really mind :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
this [video="youtube;E8vD2khkyIU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8vD2khkyIU[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
I was your ideal man, but I'm too smart and too muscular. :frown:

#friendzonedagain :moon:
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
I was your ideal man, but I'm too smart and too muscular. :frown:

#friendzonedagain :moon:

NO NO. if i had a guy who was smart and muscualr i would be overwhelmed and happY!! But for me its not a must! lol
Original post by Talkand...Talk
NO NO. if i had a guy who was smart and muscualr i would be overwhelmed and happY!! But for me its not a must! lol

You make me so happy :blush: :u:
Reply 5
I'm twelve years old and you fooking know it boyo

The one thing I was thinking when reading this was 'Why would you even bother?'

Actually, I was also thinking about how bad the formatting/spelling/punctuation is.

Soz babes

*Why didn't it do the new thing where it automatic shortens the quote? I had to edit it myself. :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Davalla
The one thing I was thinking when reading this was 'Why would you even bother?'

Actually, I was also thinking about how bad the formatting/spelling/punctuation is.

Soz babes

*Why didn't it do the new thing where it automatic shortens the quote? I had to edit it myself. :frown:

What do u mean by why would u even bother AND I DIDNT ask for u to come to this thread so go PLEASE

I didnt know about it lol
Reply 8
What do u mean by why would u even bother AND I DIDNT ask for u to come to this thread so go PLEASE

Well you're not showing many attractive qualities yourself now are you?
:smile:
Original post by Davalla
Well you're not showing many attractive qualities yourself now are you?
:smile:

true lol.
My husband is

Spoiler

Tbh I don't think I'm that picky. I like a guy if they're:
Funny
Caring
Smart
Has patience
Not too shy but not too cocky
Is interesting i.e has hobbies

Any one fit into this criteria?