The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Is gambling a waste of money

Scroll to see replies

What if you was being greedy and lost £1000
Trust the amount your wasting on gambling everyday adds up even if you win a grand couple times it still won't be enough to get your full money back gambling makes a lot of profit out of mugs matched betting is the way forward, id rather get expensive clothes go places and cinemas etc
Original post by struggler07
What if you was being greedy and lost £1000

What about if you won £100, then gambled £50, then stopped
Trust the amount your wasting on gambling everyday adds up even if you win a grand couple times it still won't be enough to get your full money back gambling makes a lot of profit out of mugs matched betting is the way forward, id rather get expensive clothes go places and cinemas etc

Some people do it as a form of entertainment. What's different between betting £50 on the euro, and spending £50 in the club on a night out
Thats exactly true like mum says I waste my money on foolishness like jeans for £100 she was like I can do a full wardrobe of shopping from primark with that, she's like gambling is my enjoyment
Your right what if you can't afford to pay bills and you gotta borrow money just to gamble, if that was me now I'll be spend like £150 on jeans couple times in a year love designer clothes
Did he
Very few people are good at it. Dont eb a mug and play fobm.
For most people its a very bad idea if you lose money, then the only positive aspect is entertainment v losing.
Certain groups are presisposed to becoming addicted and for them its on a par with other additcion.
Dont gamble what you cant afford to lose.
£25000 is still good
True
Counter strike is different it's not like football
If your good at poker, then I guess not..
If you don't do it too much it's calm
No ones bad at gambling it's all about the luck
It's worse than that
Most things ain't guaranteed
Yeah your right but it's all hard hard work
That's hella hard work you gotta have lot of time
Reply 78
What's worse if you gamble 40-£60 a day and you don't get nothing back or buying expensive clothes like jackets for £80 a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iwC2QljLn4
Exactly

Latest

Trending

Trending