The Student Room Group

Maths Edexcel Grade Boundaries

Does anyone have a rough idea of what the GCSE grade boundaries will be?
I need an A and from the mark schemes I scored 154/200
Original post by OmarAl
Does anyone have a rough idea of what the GCSE grade boundaries will be?
I need an A and from the mark schemes I scored 154/200

Thats prolly A* relax yourself.
Reply 2
Original post by junayd1998
Thats prolly A* relax yourself.

Thanks but people are saying that the calculator paper was really easy which might bring up the grade boundaries :frown:
Original post by OmarAl
Thanks but people are saying that the calculator paper was really easy which might bring up the grade boundaries :frown:

umm its defo A and prolly A* dont worry the grade boundaries dont shift that much tbh.
Reply 4
Original post by junayd1998
umm its defo A and prolly A* dont worry the grade boundaries dont shift that much tbh.

That's good to hear :smile: Thanks!
Reply 5
The thought of unofficial mark schemes being wrong scares me as I counted about 135-147 marks according to them...I think that's an A
Reply 6
Original post by Rajive
The thought of unofficial mark schemes being wrong scares me as I counted about 135-147 marks according to them...I think that's an A

Based on last November that is an A and last June that is also an A
November A= 135 June A= 125
So I think it should be an A but people said they found it easy so the boundaries might rise but then again other people said they found it very difficult so its hard to tell but I think it should be an A
I don't think 154 will be an A*. This year's papers were defo not harder than last years.A* will be around 165 I think.
Reply 8
Original post by sulaimanali
I don't think 154 will be an A*. This year's papers were defo not harder than last years.A* will be around 165 I think.

How about for an A?
Original post by Rajive
How about for an A?

135-ish (maybe).
I'd say bump up the GB for last year by 10 marks for this year's predicted GB!
wish i still did gcses lol
It's definitely an A but not an A*. A will probably be 135-max.

Quick Reply

Latest