The Student Room Group

Israeli girl stabbed to death by Palestinian inside bedroom

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HanSoloLuck
The comments in this thread are telling of the antisemitism in the UK worsening, while not the only contributing factor, I can't help but think that the rising Muslim population and the widespread intolerant hateful views of the Jewish people are a substantial driving force behind it.

What people don't seem to realize is that once the Jews are dealt with, in the UK or Israel, that the non-Jews, Christians, homosexuals, atheists are all next for this treatment. Indeed, the Muslim demographics already make time for killing and raping these groups in between the Jew bashing which so many believe is mandated by their religious beliefs. And when/if this ever comes to pass, the persecution of every non-Muslim into obscurity, there still wont be peace, Muslims will do what they always do and turn on one another for not being the right type of Muslim.

I digress, Islam in all it's glory, and endless cycle of hate and persecution.

The lack of self awareness here..

Original post by KimKallstrom
How did I know Princess Zara would be steaming in here to justify this murder? Disgusting.

A few others in this thread ought to be ashamed of themselves as well. What you're doing is the equivalent of if a Muslim kid got murdered for being a Muslim and someone goes "yeah, well, most Muslim countries persecute homosexuals so there." You wouldn't find this acceptable would you? But you antisemites, sorry "anti-zionists", think it's fine to act this way to the murder of an innocent Jew. It wouldn't even be so bad if all of you weren't the exact same people who always whine about "Islamophobia" when people complain about terrorist attacks by Islamists.

She hasn't justified it at all - in fact I don't think you'd be able to find her justifying it. All she has done is imply through her posts that it has been apart of a long running conflict between invaders (posing as natives) and the natives. It isn't justifying murder by pretty much saying 'well what did you expect?', rather it is just showing desensitivity to the death of someone from the side of the chief belligerent in spite of them being innocent.

Actually you will find many people on TSR are desensitised to the deaths of people in the Middle East (unless they are Jewish or Christian) because to them it's 'the same shiz; different day'.
Original post by Zamestaneh
She hasn't justified it at all - in fact I don't think you'd be able to find her justifying it. All she has done is imply through her posts that it has been apart of a long running conflict between invaders (posing as natives) and the natives. It isn't justifying murder by pretty much saying 'well what did you expect?', rather it is just showing desensitivity to the death of someone from the side of the chief belligerent in spite of them being innocent.

I think the divide is far more based on religion than the division of native/non-native. There has been a native Jewish population present in the Palestinian region since long before the existence of Zionism. Granted, since the creation of the Zionist movement the Jewish population has increased exponentially.
She hasn't justified it at all - in fact I don't think you'd be able to find her justifying it. All she has done is imply through her posts that it has been apart of a long running conflict between invaders (posing as natives) and the natives. It isn't justifying murder by pretty much saying 'well what did you expect?'

It is exactly that.
Original post by admonit
It is exactly that.

If I say "If you walked into IS territory, you are likely to be killed" does it mean I have justified your murder or supported your death? Clearly not.
(edited 7 years ago)
If I say "If you walked into IS territory, yu are likely to be killed" does it mean I have justified your murder or supported your death? Clearly not.

If you say "If you walked into IS territory as invader, occupant, murderer of children,thief of land etc, you are likely to be killed" it does mean you have justified my murder and supported my death.
(edited 7 years ago)
It's a shame that the left is becoming so pro-Palestine these days.
Original post by Zargabaath
Oh come on, QB. You have to be blind to not see some of the anti Semitic nonsense posted on here too. Either by Arabs/Muslims or by those Jewish Conspiracy anti-racist = anti-white nutjobs. I've never heard any Jews complain about that though tbh

The scale of anti-Muslim threads is incomparable to the scale of anti-Semitic threads, hence the disproportionate reactions.
Original post by admonit
If you say "If you walked into IS territory as invader, occupant, murderer of children,thief of land etc, you are likely to be killed" it does mean you have justified my murder and supported my death.

So lets assume that all those labels were factually true and all I did was stating a fact, would that mean I am supporting your death or would I simply be pointing out the truth?
So lets assume that all those labels were factually true and all I did was stating a fact, would that mean I am supporting your death or would I simply be pointing out the truth?

Maybe not direct support but certainly justification of my death.
Original post by Aceadria
This point is unnecessary as we are not discussing the death of a Palestinian here. Again, this is not a comparative analysis of the situation.

True. But the issue is that it became politicised earlier and pushes the israeli agenda. If a palestinian died and an israeli supporter defended Israel and not the killer then I can respect that. The problem arises because people begin to attack Palestine as a whole. The reason why I say both sides is because the same happens to the other way i.e. A palestinian dies and the whole Jewish community is blamed for it. The perpetrators of these atrocities are Hamas and the Palestinians who get brainwashed by them and Netanyahu, IDF and the people who persecute Palestinians and invade their settlements.
Original post by Aceadria
I agree with this point wholeheartedly. But let's focus on the point here: the murderer needs to be punished.

Yes of course. But the murderer himself must be punished. This cant be used as leverage to further brutalise the palestinians. Nor can the Palestinians uphold him as a hero. This is why a diplomatic and peaceful solution is paramount.
Original post by admonit
Who "we"? Anti-Semitic Europe?
It's not Netanyahu-Hamas conflict.

Of course its not that simple. But why do you insist on shying away from a peaceful solution? Do you want more innocent Israelis and Palestinians getting killed?
Original post by datboii
Of course its not that simple. But why do you insist on shying away from a peaceful solution? Do you want more innocent Israelis and Palestinians getting killed?

Learn "Loaded question" fallacy.
Original post by datboii
a diplomatic and peaceful solution is paramount.
someone (who ?) remarked : history shows us that a reasonable, peaceful solution will be sought, but only after all other possibilities have been exhausted : could take some time still

edit : probably by Abba Eban - echoing Winston Churchill
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 114
Original post by youngmetro2033
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-36671991

A teenage Israeli girl has been stabbed to death in an attack at a Jewish settlement in the occupied West Bank.Thirteen-year-old Hallel Yaffa Ariel was attacked while she slept inside her bedroom in Kiryat Arba.A security guard who responded to the incident was wounded before the attacker was shot dead by other guards.The Palestinian health ministry identified the assailant as 19-year-old Mohammed Tarayreh, 19, from the nearby village of Bani Naim.

The attacker infiltrated Kiryat Arba before entering Hallel Ariel's home, which is next to a fence surrounding the settlement.Israeli media reported that the girl was repeatedly stabbed in the upper body.She was taken in a critical condition to the Shaare Zedek Medical Centre in Jerusalem, where she died shortly after arriving, hospital officials said.The security guard, believed to be a 30-year-old man, reportedly suffered multiple stab and gunshot wounds when he confronted the attacker. He is in a serious condition at the Hadassah Medical Centre in Ein Karem.

Typical Sunni Arab. Probably searched for fiki fiki like they do in Germany.
Original post by datboii
True. But the issue is that it became politicised earlier and pushes the israeli agenda. If a palestinian died and an israeli supporter defended Israel and not the killer then I can respect that. The problem arises because people begin to attack Palestine as a whole. The reason why I say both sides is because the same happens to the other way i.e. A palestinian dies and the whole Jewish community is blamed for it. The perpetrators of these atrocities are Hamas and the Palestinians who get brainwashed by them and Netanyahu, IDF and the people who persecute Palestinians and invade their settlements.

Again, your point is attempting to take sides. This is irrelevant and not helping the fact that an innocent girl died. I can clearly see bias in your argument.

Yes of course. But the murderer himself must be punished. This cant be used as leverage to further brutalise the palestinians. Nor can the Palestinians uphold him as a hero. This is why a diplomatic and peaceful solution is paramount.

And this is not what any rational individual is suggesting. Please don't jump to conclusions until that conclusion has been reached.
Original post by slaven

Are you suggesting that the typical Sunni Arab would murder a child? That's funny, coz I thought it was the typical Israeli militarist who would murder children... seems that I got it wrong.
Original post by slaven

Take the racism/bigotry elsewhere.
Reply 118
ge
Original post by oShahpo
Are you suggesting that the typical Sunni Arab would murder a child? That's funny, coz I thought it was the typical Israeli militarist who would murder children... seems that I got it wrong.

No, just that they are proon to rape. As the Cologne affair showed they cannot be trust. Israel is the only democratic country in the sea of savages.
Reply 119
Original post by champ_mc99
Take the racism/bigotry elsewhere.

Boooo.... Racism. I am cwying. Everybody is caring/sarcasm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending