The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobML
I gave up on ever getting it like that :cry:

I too have given up, but one can always dream :rolleyes:
No, i dont really like long hair on guys, but thats just my opinion, im sure others may feel differently about it :smile:
I always find it odd when people think shoulder length hair is "long". I'd have to lose at least a foot off my hair to have it at shoulder length :u:
No, don't like long hair at all
Even if the guy is really hot, I still think he'd look better with shorter hair
Reply 24
Original post by Zargabaath

Omg this is my thread!!!!!! Yes I love long hair on a guy!!! Zargas hair and Hodors hair is amazing!!!! I like to run my hand though them and feel it and play with it. And bouncy hair like Decs is amazing like it bounces!!!

I love big and long hair on guys! Sexyyyyyyy!!!!

I'm so excited :lol: and no not a fetish :colonhash:
Reply 25
Original post by ZuluK
Omg this is my thread!!!!!! Yes I love long hair on a guy!!! Zargas hair and Hodors hair is amazing!!!! I like to run my hand though them and feel it and play with it. And bouncy hair like Decs is amazing like it bounces!!!

Erm excuse me, where's the attention for my hair?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
What counts as a "bomb" personality?

Personality traits such as; honest, good integrity, polite, confident (not cocky), hardworking.

Tbf, I wouldn't mind a guy having long hair altogether, I think he'd look quite rugged, and I like that :smile:
Original post by ZuluK

Hahaha, woah! You really love it :lol:
Usually no, however long hair can look very good on some guys.
Original post by ZuluK

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 30
Original post by Eternalflames
Hahaha, woah! You really love it :lol:

If she really loves long hair then how come she's never even noticed me? Bazinga.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
If she really loves long hair then how come she's never even noticed me? Bazinga.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure she has but maybe she likes black coloured long hair over brown? :dontknow:
Yes yes yes yes yes. Preferably curly too :colondollar:
Reply 33
Original post by Eternalflames
I'm sure she has but maybe she likes black coloured long hair over brown? :dontknow:

If colour matters so much she clearly doesn't love long hair as much as she says she does :haughty:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
If colour matters so much she clearly doesn't love long hair as much as she says she does :haughty:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, @ZuluK why haven't you complimented Rob's hair yet? :lol:
Not reallllyyyyyy, but if it suits them then maybeee, :biggrin:
*whips his fabulous hair back and forth*
Original post by ZuluK

Jaysus Zulu calm yo tatas. :rofl: :rofl: I'll let you run your hand through my hair, let you feel it and play with it. Heck, I'll even let you hump my hairy head bby :*
Full Hair up to their earlobe is nice*
Original post by Foo.mp3
Honestly, it doesn't matter a jot if you're bald or have hair down to your waist. If you have SWAG, you're set for life fam :smug:

well said 👌

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending