The Student Room Group

Last night was CRAZY

Last night, me and 4 friends had an epic sleepover to celebrate exams being over.
However, we all drank a bit too much and I didn't get ANY sleep at all. I'm struggling to stay awake now actually lol.
We were all in the Jacuzzi, getting through the drinks... passing round the Bacardi breezer and the WKMD and then next thing I know we are all bouncing on my friend's trampoline in the dark and I really need a wee and I'm a bit tipsy at this point so I just try and wee over the side of the trampoline but some wee goes onto the trampoline and then I wee in the bush and my friends are just looking at me in disgrace and laughing at the same time though.
And I just think it's all a bit embarrassing really... weeing yourself when your 16...
It's a night I won't forget but for all the wrong reasons really... however I did enjoy getting a bit tipsy... And not getting any sleep and drinking is probs the most wild thing ever I've done lol.
I just feel a bit embarrassed.... my friends think I'm a weirdo and immature and it's all a bit weird... and I don't know why I'm writing this on TSR lol... Do you think I should be embarrassed about this incident? It's not really a big deal but my friend did look appalled as I was weeing all over her trampoline and garden.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Also, just to clarify that we were supervised by an adult whilst drinking.
I'm pretty jealous. I'm 26 next week and long for the innocence again.
Reply 3
Original post by rockrunride

So it' normal to wee all over your mate's trampoline and plants at 16?
Original post by Anonymous
So it' normal to wee all over your mate's trampoline and plants at 16?

Trampoline no, plants at a push yes
lol what is this
:rofl:

Spoiler

Reply 6
Also, just to clarify that we were supervised by an adult whilst drinking.

This comes across as being a little creepy.
I would be embarrassed to say the least. I wouldn't dream of peeing on someone else's property lol

Why does it matter that you were supervised while you drank? It doesn't make it acceptable, and it's a pretty immature thing to do imo :tongue:
I had a piss in my friend's grandparents' front-garden. I thought I'd been busted and completely red-faced I go up to this sweet elderly lady and she offers me tea and biscuits.

I felt awful :sad:
Reply 9
Original post by offhegoes
This comes across as being a little creepy.

No lol my friend's mum was just sat inside watching TV, occasionally checking to see if we were all ok whilst we drank in the hot tub
Original post by preetg97
I would be embarrassed to say the least. I wouldn't dream of peeing on someone else's property lol

Why does it matter that you were supervised while you drank? It doesn't make it acceptable, and it's a pretty immature thing to do imo :tongue:

I didn't want to pee on their property... it just happened.
Well you have to be supervised when drinking at the age of 16.
Don't worry about it
I've seen worse things happen at a house party aha
Original post by yoda123
Don't worry about it
I've seen worse things happen at a house party aha

ah ok thanks
join the Buller and you will see a lot worse :yep:
The cringe is real
Original post by Alextaylor6
The cringe is real

Why do you cringe?
Original post by the bear
join the Buller and you will see a lot worse :yep:

I'm thinking of making my own Bullingdon club actually
Original post by rockrunride

Haha, tell me about it.

I'm 28 at the end of the year and haven't yet come to terms with the fact that I'm not a teenager any more.
Reply 18
LMAO half of me think that these posts are real & then other half of me thinks that they're fake
Why do you cringe?

Because you sound like an 8 year old who has had too much sugar

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending