The Student Room Group

pls help

Okay, so there's this person I know at college who is a mutual friend of one of my close mates, and she goes to lots of the same classes as I do; so because of this I tend to try to make eye contact with her and smile or something etc when we walk past each other or whatever, like what I do with most people I know, but usually I get some form os positive response to whoever I do it to, but this one completely flat out blanks me, and it's kinda like she's trying to ignore me.

I'll give an example, a week or two ago I went to pick up some cover work, and when I went into the room to pick it up, she came in shortly after (nothing out of the ordinary here). So it was just me and her in the room, again nothing necessarily wrong, but what I found weird was that it was like she was trying to pick up the work and get out of the classroom ASAP, and I got blanked, again.

This type of thing didn't only happen once though, it's happened quite a few times in different scenarios.

I don't know if she is genuinely creeped out by me or what her reason is for this. It's just weird because I'm okay with everyone else in the classes I go to, apart from her.

I'm a guy btw

pls help
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, so there's this person I know at college who is a mutual friend of one of my close mates, and she goes to lots of the same classes as I do; so because of this I tend to try to make eye contact with her and smile or something etc when we walk past each other or whatever, like what I do with most people I know, but usually I get some form os positive response to whoever I do it to, but this one completely flat out blanks me, and it's kinda like she's trying to ignore me.

I'll give an example, a week or two ago I went to pick up some cover work, and when I went into the room to pick it up, she came in shortly after (nothing out of the ordinary here). So it was just me and her in the room, again nothing necessarily wrong, but what I found weird was that it was like she was trying to pick up the work and get out of the classroom ASAP, and I got blanked, again.

This type of thing didn't only happen once though, it's happened quite a few times in different scenarios.

I don't know if she is genuinely creeped out by me or what her reason is for this. It's just weird because I'm okay with everyone else in the classes I go to, apart from her.

I'm a guy btw

pls help

She might be a bit shy if she has a crush on you... A lot of girls are like that. Do you want to try to date her or just be her friend?
Reply 2
Original post by In2u
She might be a bit shy if she has a crush on you... A lot of girls are like that. Do you want to try to date her or just be her friend?

Well i think i have something for her, but not sure about the dating thing yet since I don't know her that well currently
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Well i think i have something for her, but not sure about the dating thing yet since I don't know her that well currently

Say 'Hi' whenever you get a chance and see how she will react. If it goes fine, then that's great and you can start of a conversation with her :smile: However I have to admit that now some girls have verrry high expectations in guys, and if she is like that, then it is not worth trying to get to know her as it would take forever to convince her into relationship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending