The Student Room Group

Any Year 10 students decided on A levels?

I know it's like a year from now or so but it's good to think ahead! any year 10s who have thought about the a levels they want to take?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Naomeyz_01
I know it's like a year from now or so but it's good to think ahead! any year 10s who have thought about the a levels they want to take?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I've think I know what I'm definitely taking: maths, physics, economics and computer science
Reply 2
Original post by Naomeyz_01

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm thinking maths, further maths, chemistry and French, but I might swap out further maths for English lit - it's good to have some flexibility. I don't think I'll be able to make a decision until results day next year though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have no clue as to what I'm going to take - I think I'm going to be screwed for when I actually have to pick.
Reply 4
I think I would pick: Biology Chemistry Geography Maths (I'm considering changing Maths for Physics although i have heard that it is very difficult)
Don't you have to do maths with physics at your school? At mine it's mandatory if you want to do it at A-level.
I think I've settled on Maths, History, Economics and Government and Politics. Not entirely sure though, especially about the latter but it's okay seeing as I've still got a year and my parents might make me go to my school sixth form that doesn't offer economics and then I'm screwed.
I don't know, is it just me who loves thinking about their future and what they are going to do with their life?
Reply 7
I have picked History, English Literature, Economics and Government and Politics. (not year 10)

Quick Reply

Latest