The Student Room Group

Eton College University Summer School 2016?

So I got my letter saying I got into the summer school run by Eton for this summer (:biggrin:).
Anyone else on here applied/got into that? Which subjects you guys doing?
Good luck - make the most of it.

In my year (back in the depths of time) it was cancelled due to the ol' pig flu :moon:
Reply 2
I'm doing it too - Physics with Maths
I got on to do Maths and Chemistry :smile:
Doing chemistry and biology!
Doing Chemistry and biology too!
By the way its a bit late but has anyone received a letter of confirmation about whether their forms sent back were received? Or do we assume they've reached?
I haven't heard anything either since sending my forms so I guess we've just got to wait for further information.
Cool, thanks.
Reply 9
Original post by AnnamayPM22
Doing Chemistry and biology too!

Bio-chem also! :biggrin:
Im doing double maths. I set up a facebook page as previous years have done so please join it!
Reply 11
Original post by _Abigail_
Im doing double maths. I set up a facebook page as previous years have done so please join it!

Is that just for double maths? I'm doing Politics and Economics but haven't found anyone else who got into that.
Original post by jn998
Is that just for double maths? I'm doing Politics and Economics but haven't found anyone else who got into that.

No the Facebook group is for everyone it's called Eton college universities summer school 2016
Reply 13
Does anyone have the joining instructions sheet? I have every sheet but that like the timetable, speeches, map, approaches and letter of confirmation but I can't seem to find that sheet. Do any of you guys have one?

Quick Reply

Latest