The Student Room Group

Too late to retake A2 exams for this academic year?

Hello there,

Just wanted to know what i may already know, is it too late to register for A2 retakes for this summer? - I want to move to a MEng course form my BEng course but they said they want an A in further maths (got a B) which i don't have. If i don't take it this year, starting September they will not allow me to move to BEng next year.

So, can i register for the retakes now, I just need to give the exam and i already know the content. It's super duper late but a try never hurts. I did not come across this movement of courses so i couldn't register when the period was open.

Any help would be appreciated :smile:
Original post by Rian7
Hello there,

Just wanted to know what i may already know, is it too late to register for A2 retakes for this summer? - I want to move to a MEng course form my BEng course but they said they want an A in further maths (got a B) which i don't have. If i don't take it this year, starting September they will not allow me to move to BEng next year.

So, can i register for the retakes now, I just need to give the exam and i already know the content. It's super duper late but a try never hurts. I did not come across this movement of courses so i couldn't register when the period was open.

Any help would be appreciated :smile:

A-Level exams are over. You'd have to wait until next summer now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Edminzodo
A-Level exams are over. You'd have to wait until next summer now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, cheers :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest