Scroll to see replies

Original post by Impressive
On my phone? Only my mum.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AngryJellyfish

"Tetanus, commonly called lockjaw, is a serious bacterial disease that affects muscles and nerves. It is characterized by muscle stiffness that usually involves the jaw and neck that then progresses to involve other parts of the body. Death can result from severe breathing difficulties or heart abnormalities."

Vs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
He's threatening matrix, I shall hire another grim to extinguish him from this depraved world.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not threatening him! in fact I'm helping him. Have you watched saw the movie? The original jigsaw killer did not kill his victims. But put them in traps and gave them an opportunity to escape with their lives. He made them appreciate life.

I'm doing the same thing by giving Matrix a simple riddle to answer. Also teaching him a lesson, never answer the door when death comes knocking!
Original post by Grimm Reaper
I'm not threatening him! in fact I'm helping him. Have you watched saw the movie? The original jigsaw killer did not kill his victims. But put them in traps and gave them an opportunity to escape with their lives. He made them appreciate life.

I'm doing the same thing by giving Matrix a simple riddle to answer. Also teaching him a lesson, never answer the door when death comes knocking!

I don't watch movies, can't focus for some reason.

How do you know if the death is knocking on the door? You obviously have to open it, maybe it's a delivery man with condoms.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest