The Student Room Group

Uni Lecturer stripped at meeting with ‘Brexit leaves Britain Naked' over breasts

A Cambridge academic attended a faculty meeting naked in protest at the EU referendum result, it was revealed yesterday.

Dr Victoria Bateman, a lecturer and fellow in economics at Gonville and Caius college, had written ‘Brexit leaves Britain naked’ on her breasts and stomach.

Dr Bateman has been openly opposed to the UK leaving the EU. In an article for Bloomberg View earlier last month, she wrote: ‘The impact would be sizable.

She joined around 30 directors of studies at the economics faculty meeting on Wednesday to discuss teaching material and courses. Sources say the two-hour meeting, which was chaired by Nigel Knight, director of studies at Churchill College, went ahead as normal without anyone mentioning her nudity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670455/Cambridge-academic-36-stripped-faculty-meeting-Brexit-leaves-Britain-NAKED-scrawled-breasts-protest-EU-referendum-result.html

they say lefties arent crazy :rofl:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by physicsphysics91
A Cambridge academic attended a faculty meeting naked in protest at the EU referendum result, it was revealed yesterday.

Dr Victoria Bateman, a lecturer and fellow in economics at Gonville and Caius college, had written ‘Brexit leaves Britain naked’ on her breasts and stomach.

Dr Bateman has been openly opposed to the UK leaving the EU. In an article for Bloomberg View earlier last month, she wrote: ‘The impact would be sizable.

She joined around 30 directors of studies at the economics faculty meeting on Wednesday to discuss teaching material and courses. Sources say the two-hour meeting, which was chaired by Nigel Knight, director of studies at Churchill College, went ahead as normal without anyone mentioning her nudity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670455/Cambridge-academic-36-stripped-faculty-meeting-Brexit-leaves-Britain-NAKED-scrawled-breasts-protest-EU-referendum-result.html

they say lefties arent crazy :rofl:

:colone:
@drowzee

Ask your other half about this please. It was at Caius :lol:
Show us some pics
I KNEW this would be her. I remember when I saw that she was going to interview me I googled her and saw that she'd posed naked for something in the past before, and I saw the naked painting of her. Gave 'try and imagine them naked' a whole new meaning.
If she's fit then I totally support her cause. If she isn't then shame on her.
lol you think it was just lefties who opposed Brexit.
Reply 7
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
@drowzee

Ask your other half about this please. It was at Caius :lol:

I've asked him about it. He said she's done a naked portrait before :mmm: Nudity must be her forté
I hope she's fit for the sake of everyone
Original post by drowzee
I've asked him about it. He said she's done a naked portrait before :mmm: Nudity must be her forté

Nudists at Cambridge? How stirring :colone:

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
If she's fit then I totally support her cause. If she isn't then shame on her.

Original post by BrianMcEgg
I hope she's fit for the sake of everyone

She's not Mila Kunis but she's not Miss Trunchbull either.
Would you just look at the state of that woman

Picture says it all really
Original post by Wahrheit
I KNEW this would be her. I remember when I saw that she was going to interview me I googled her and saw that she'd posed naked for something in the past before, and I saw the naked painting of her. Gave 'try and imagine them naked' a whole new meaning.

did you get an offer though? :K:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
She's not Mila Kunis but she's not Miss Trunchbull either.

Meh I'd give her a solid 6
Original post by BrianMcEgg
Meh I'd give her a solid 6 inches

Fixed
Reply 14
Dr Bateman on the Today programme, er, today...

Brexit: Cambridge professor invites Jacob Rees-Mogg to 'naked debate'

A Cambridge economics professor has challenged Brexiteer Tory MP Jacob Rees-Mogg to a 'naked debate'. Dr Victoria Bateman campaigns against Brexit naked, saying it will leave the UK economy "exposed".

Screenshot 2019-02-08 at 17.42.25.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-47171829/brexit-cambridge-professor-invites-jacob-rees-mogg-to-naked-debate
Attention seeking bint imo.

Get with democracy or frankly FO to the Middle East and see how you like non-democratic countries !

Have no time for these pathetic individuals trying to subvert a simple democratic decision.
Original post by Gwilym101
lol you think it was just lefties who opposed Brexit.

Exactly, I get sick of this. I don't understand where its come from, Leave and remain is nothing to do with left and right.

You won't left much more left than me in certain areas but im supportive of Brexit.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Doonesbury
Dr Bateman on the Today programme, er, today...

Brexit: Cambridge professor invites Jacob Rees-Mogg to 'naked debate'

A Cambridge economics professor has challenged Brexiteer Tory MP Jacob Rees-Mogg to a 'naked debate'. Dr Victoria Bateman campaigns against Brexit naked, saying it will leave the UK economy "exposed".

Screenshot 2019-02-08 at 17.42.25.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-47171829/brexit-cambridge-professor-invites-jacob-rees-mogg-to-naked-debate

Cambridge professor, aka attention seeker numero 1, got her saggy tats out 4 the lads at the behest of Hon JRM MP.

And she's a lecturer, not a professor. And her rack ain't too bad -- it was more her brazen bush which took me aback a bit.
(edited 5 years ago)
Lol
She seems to really like getting her kit off in public. Clearly the nakedness has no connection whatsoever to the subject matter. 'Brexit leaves Britain naked' is real stretch.

I've got no problem with her being nude, but it doesn't lend any force to her points. It's a bit of a shame that a Cambridge fellow has to resort to such means to get attention, really. Tends to make one suspect she doesn't have anything particularly interesting to say.

Quick Reply

Latest