The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

What's the difference between a student village and campus living?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Edminzodo
Here's the link! http://www.liverpoolguild.org/groups

I think that private accommodation is actually quite cheap. It's also more expensive around the university because it's so near the city centre.

Yeah the private accommodation was so much cheaper omg, but i just thought it would potentially be harder to make friends that way so figured i'll live off lettuce leaves for a year RIP
Thank youuu :biggrin:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
I stayed at Carnatic Student village last year and I loved it. I'd say the social life off campus is a lot better than on campus. I liked how it was catered, and the food is good, with a range of choices, including good vegetarian meals too, so the price is definitely worth it. The village is really pretty, sociable, and there are loads of people there too. It's great for meeting people, and my flat mates were amazing. The accommodation team also puts on lots of events. The bus ride is about 20 minutes, and the buses are very regular, coming about every 10-15 mins. I loved it, and would definitely recommend it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Krishy:)
I stayed at Carnatic Student village last year and I loved it. I'd say the social life off campus is a lot better than on campus. I liked how it was catered, and the food is good, with a range of choices, including good vegetarian meals too, so the price is definitely worth it. The village is really pretty, sociable, and there are loads of people there too. It's great for meeting people, and my flat mates were amazing. The accommodation team also puts on lots of events. The bus ride is about 20 minutes, and the buses are very regular, coming about every 10-15 mins. I loved it, and would definitely recommend it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What would it be like for someone who doesn't drink or party? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What would it be like for someone who doesn't drink or party? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I myself don't drink, and I had a great time. The accommodation team put on events suitable for everyone, including non-drinkers, such as movie nights and quiz nights. I'm sure you'll find plenty of other people who don't like to drink or party too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Krishy:)
I myself don't drink, and I had a great time. The accommodation team put on events suitable for everyone, including non-drinkers, such as movie nights and quiz nights. I'm sure you'll find plenty of other people who don't like to drink or party too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's such a relief because I was stressing about that. Thank you!
That's such a relief because I was stressing about that. Thank you!

No worries! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys :smile:

Is anybody still searching for their perfect accommodation?

Check out Vita Student accommodation, located in the heart of the city centre. We offer affordable high end accommodation with absolutely everything included: All bills, 40 inch smart television and TV license, breakfast Monday-Friday, gym membership, weekly cleaning service, bedding pack, designer kitchen appliances and utensils and so much more!

Check it out here: https://www.vitastudent.com/locations/student-accommodation-liverpool/

If you want anymore information about our accommodation, just click here!

Sophie :smile:
www.vitastudent.com
Reply 27
Original post by Will Shakespeare
I'm in the process of choosing accommodation, and I wondered what is the difference between a student hall and campus living, as I am given the choice between the two.
Also, what are the pros and cons of each one? This will help me inform my decision.
I thank you in advance :smile:

What will u be studying ?
Original post by Bella♡
What will u be studying ?

English :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending