The Student Room Group

Getting bored of Tinder hookups but...

At the same time i get equally if not more bored after about a year in a relationship.
Anyone know these feels? Ive tried doing neither but as with most people, a healthy sex life is important to me.
Why do you suddenly get bored a year in? Is it because you're not that into your partner? Are you happy hooking up with randoms?
Reply 2
Original post by ALittleLost25
a healthy sex life is important to me.

I didn't know shagging random people contributed towards a healthy sex life.

Mind=blown
Original post by Davalla
I didn't know shagging random people contributed towards a healthy sex life.

Mind=blown

Healthy i.e frequent and varied...
Reply 4
Healthy i.e frequent and varied...

Random people is also inherently more likely to give you STDs, so could be argued it's unhealthy. I think it varies for everyone, but I could understand why many people would find it weird to describe what you do as a "healthy sex life". For many people once a month in the same bed would be what they're most happy with, and that's therefore healthy for them.
Original post by Dheorl
Random people is also inherently more likely to give you STDs, so could be argued it's unhealthy. I think it varies for everyone, but I could understand why many people would find it weird to describe what you do as a "healthy sex life". For many people once a month in the same bed would be what they're most happy with, and that's therefore healthy for them.

Like you said everyone is different. For me, boring sex is unhealthy sex. I can keep sex interesting in a LTR but its the person i get a bit bored of, then bickering begins etc.
Reply 6
Like you said everyone is different. For me, boring sex is unhealthy sex. I can keep sex interesting in a LTR but its the person i get a bit bored of, then bickering begins etc.

Then find someone you don't get bored of. Also I really don't see how sex on a ONS is likely to be any less "boring".
Original post by Dheorl
Then find someone you don't get bored of. Also I really don't see how sex on a ONS is likely to be any less "boring".

I just find it exciting exploring someone new for the first time.
Also finding someone i wont get bored of is easier said than done. Maybe im just not wired to settle
Reply 8
Also finding someone i wont get bored of is easier said than done. Maybe im just not wired to settle

Start looking elsewhere for girls. Try dating people into different things.
Reply 9
At the same time i get equally if not more bored after about a year in a relationship.
Anyone know these feels? Ive tried doing neither but as with most people, a healthy sex life is important to me.

Reading between the lines you sound like you are a bit shallow. Sorry, but you do. Maybe your partners have sensed this too and as a result stopped or decided you weren't worth investing emotionally in. Good sex and a good sex life includes having a strong emotional connection with your partner. Mrs viffer is hawt and my soul mate. Double Whammy imo

Tinder = sloots only
Original post by viffer
Reading between the lines you sound like you are a bit shallow. Sorry, but you do. Maybe your partners have sensed this too and as a result stopped or decided you weren't worth investing emotionally in. Good sex and a good sex life includes having a strong emotional connection with your partner. Mrs viffer is hawt and my soul mate. Double Whammy imo

Well actually im always the one who ends the relationship which is usually met with begging, sadness then aggression then finally acceptance.
If anything theyre overly emotional where as i am more down to Earth.
Reply 12
Well actually im always the one who ends the relationship which is usually met with begging, sadness then aggression then finally acceptance.
If anything theyre overly emotional where as i am more down to Earth.

Maybe it's you're massive phallus? :smile:
Original post by viffer
Maybe it's you're massive phallus? :smile:

Your*

But this is going off topic. If you have nothing useful to contribute, don't say anything. You seem like a troll tbh.
Regards
Reply 14
Your*

I know

I'm not a troll. Maybe a little sarcastic though.

I offered a considered response based on what you said initially. I can't possibly comment on your subsequent post as I don't know you or them. Anyway, in all seriousness, anyone using or relying on Tinder is probably not stable relationship material imho.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending