The Student Room Group

Do guys like deep and emotional conversation with girls?

I'm a shy person who tends to keep to myself but when I open up to someone, I talk with passion and love to talk about deep stuff that brings out emotions. Im a student nurse who's very empathetic so I have lots to talk about as I've seen all kind of things and I'm always out and about in different settings so I never run out of things to say really. What do guys think of such girls?*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm a shy person who tends to keep to myself but when I open up to someone, I talk with passion and love to talk about deep stuff that brings out emotions. Im a student nurse who's very empathetic so I have lots to talk about as I've seen all kind of things and I'm always out and about in different settings so I never run out of things to say really. What do guys think of such girls?*

I think its :cute:

Rare breed.
If they're into you it certainly helps! Or if you're good/close friends. I've had many a deep convos with close friends and ex partners
No

If you're hot then a ton of guys will fall in love with you. Guaranteed.

If you're not hot then some may still like you but most will mainly just enjoy talking to you but nothing else. You'll be "friendzoned" as kids say nowadays.
Reply 6
Obviously
nvm Idk
Guys find this attractive :unsure:
Reply 8
Depends on the individual, but I'm sure it's fairly (maybe stereotypically) well known that us guyz aren't really the type to have deep emotional convos.
I don't really do empathy or emotions, but if you're attractive enough I will pretend to care about that crap.
Reply 10
Most of the time no
If you're hot then a ton of guys will fall in love with you. Guaranteed.

If you're not hot then some may still like you but most will mainly just enjoy talking to you but nothing else. You'll be "friendzoned" as kids say nowadays.

I don't know how you define "hot" but I've been told many times I have pretty face/eyes but I dress modestly all the time.*
Original post by Inexorably
Depends on the individual, but I'm sure it's fairly (maybe stereotypically) well known that us guyz aren't really the type to have deep emotional convos.

I like guys who are manly but have a soft side to them, something about it makes them so irresistible.*
Reply 13
No, I prefer when they speak of the Kardashians.
Depends how deep.

Because I get bored quite quick.
I don't, not with anyone :lol:
Original post by Man's wavey
Depends how deep.

Because I get bored quite quick.

Yeah I know what you mean. I get bored quickly if nothing is interesting to talk about. My passion for things keeps me going :smile:*
I don't know how you define "hot" but I've been told many times I have pretty face/eyes but I dress modestly all the time.*

Cute face, sexy body. Don't ask how I define "sexy body", you sound cute and nice and I don't want to be lewd.
Just depends , but yeah most of the time i quite like them:biggrin:
Cute face, sexy body. Don't ask how I define "sexy body", you sound cute and nice and I don't want to be lewd.

Yeah I get it. That's why I don't dress to revealingly because I want the guy to like me for me and not because they think I'm *sexy*..it's better to have abit of mystery going on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending