The Student Room Group

What I learnt from the Red pill, and what you should take from it.

Well before I decided to look into the Red pill, it wasn't for sleeping with more women but I still learnt some valuable stuff from it.
1. Improve your social stuff
2. Hobbies
3. Don't put the girl before yourself ever
4. Don't let anyone change you
5. Work on your health/fitness
6. Don't make your self too available if she wants you(like to do something or meet, at least pretend you're busy some of the time).
7. Try to make sure you earn as much money as possible(not sure if that's in the red pill but that's just what I think, helps with everything).
8. Dress nice

I've started doing this and the girl I like, has far more interest in me than before. Not sure what else I could learn from it, I'm not into the emotional manipulation thing ect as I don't see any need for it at this time.
Oh and confidence!
I agree what is red and blue pill tho?
Original post by SuperHuman98
I agree what is red and blue pill tho?

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
Reply 4
I'm happy with the blue pill thanks.
Original post by Dinklebot

In time you'll learn.
Reply 6
Original post by IronicalMan
In time you'll learn.

No I won't. I'm happy living in ignorance. :u:
No I won't. I'm happy living in ignorance. :u:

So what is so wrong about what I listen then lol?
Original post by IronicalMan
Well before I decided to look into the Red pill, it wasn't for sleeping with more women but I still learnt some valuable stuff from it.
1. Improve your social stuff
2. Hobbies
3. Don't put the girl before yourself ever
4. Don't let anyone change you
5. Work on your health/fitness
6. Don't make your self too available if she wants you(like to do something or meet, at least pretend you're busy some of the time).
7. Try to make sure you earn as much money as possible(not sure if that's in the red pill but that's just what I think, helps with everything).
8. Dress nice

I've started doing this and the girl I like, has far more interest in me than before. Not sure what else I could learn from it, I'm not into the emotional manipulation thing ect as I don't see any need for it at this time.

Drugz r bad

(It's a joke don't h8)
You don't need to take that from the red pill, isn't all of that save 3 and 4 just common sense anyway?
I thought red pill kids wore their identity with pride because they saw themselves as some kind of free thinking radicals challenging conformity or whatever. But this portrays the whole red crap as some kind of insipid second rate self-help guide.
Original post by Quantex
I thought red pill kids wore their identity with pride because they saw themselves as some kind of free thinking radicals challenging conformity or whatever. But this portrays the whole red crap as some kind of insipid second rate self-help guide.

I wouldn't call myself a red piler, I don't go out ****ing loads of girls lol, although uni may change that it I am too drunk, though I am fairly sure even drunk I wouldn't be up for just ****ing some girl, I would rather it be my gf than some random. I read it and took inspiration of what I consider things I found helpful.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/ :tongue:

OP should probs read that... Stay the heck away from that destructive rubbish.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/4qu44x/exredpiller_here_this_is_my_story/

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Still can't work out how to use reddit.
Still can't work out how to use reddit.

Err.... it is like any website/forum?

I just google reddit followed by something I'm interested in.

Say for example " reddit graphene " or something.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Err.... it is like any website/forum?

I just google reddit followed by something I'm interested in.

Say for example " reddit graphene " or something.

Still can't work it out, it confuses me greatly.
Can't really give any advice for texting, I am terrible at it, but in person I am fine but as for texting just don't reply too quickly or show too much interest, always keep it less than hers or she'll will think she can get better than you.

Quick Reply

Latest