The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Revised Offer Letter

Ok here me out. I have received a conditional offer from UCL and about a month ago I've already met the conditions.

I've got a revised unconditional offer letter from Track but UCL's Portico is still showing my old conditional offer.

Its obvious that UCL's Portico is a bit sluggish but its literally been a month since i've verified my qualifications to UCL. I've contacted the admissions team and they've taken note of my situation but have yet to give any news.

Am I just being paranoid or does UCL generally never send out revised offers in the post with the green letterhead (or Portico) when you meet the conditions?
(edited 7 years ago)
You mean they change your offer? I'm pretty sure once they've made you an offer they can't change it for higher grades, it's pretty much a binding contract.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Noodlzzz
You mean they change your offer? I'm pretty sure once they've made you an offer they can't change it for higher grades, it's pretty much a binding contract.

No I meant once your offer turns from conditional to unconditional does UCL send out revised offer letters (through the post or Portico). Portico for me still shows conditional even though I've already met the conditions and verified to UCL for about a month now.
Original post by MAS98
No I meant once your offer turns from conditional to unconditional does UCL send out revised offer letters (through the post or Portico). Portico for me still shows conditional even though I've already met the conditions and verified to UCL for about a month now.

Ah I see.

I don't think they do, no. They didn't when I was there '11 - '15.*
Reply 4
Original post by Noodlzzz
Ah I see.

I don't think they do, no. They didn't when I was there '11 - '15.*

Oh alright. Ah thanks for the reassurance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending