The Student Room Group

LLM

Hey guys

I finished my first year for LLB Law with a decent 2:1, and I'm excited to go onto year 2 and work twice as hard to get a first. I was wondering how difficult it would be for me to do my LLM at UCL or KCL after I graduate, and if anyone has any experiences they can share. I currently go to the City Law School. Is the LLM even worth it? Say I get a 2:1 instead of a first when I graduate, what are my chances then? Thanks guys. :smile:
Original post by shvdy
Hey guys

I finished my first year for LLB Law with a decent 2:1, and I'm excited to go onto year 2 and work twice as hard to get a first. I was wondering how difficult it would be for me to do my LLM at UCL or KCL after I graduate, and if anyone has any experiences they can share. I currently go to the City Law School. Is the LLM even worth it? Say I get a 2:1 instead of a first when I graduate, what are my chances then? Thanks guys. :smile:

You probably have a decent shot at getting an offer from both if you get a decent 2:1 in second year. If you get a first I would guess you are a virtual certainty to get an offer from both.
Reply 2
Original post by Forum User
You probably have a decent shot at getting an offer from both if you get a decent 2:1 in second year. If you get a first I would guess you are a virtual certainty to get an offer from both.

Brilliant, thank you, that's exactly the kind of advice I was after

I guess I'll really need to put extra work in now lol :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending