The Student Room Group

Someone give me a full pen portrait example?

i don't care who it's about just want a template/example to have a rough idea thanks :smile:

UPDATE
i meant like one of those things where you write about yourself lol but thanks for the cool drawings
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by misschloemay24
i don't care who it's about just want a template/example to have a rough idea thanks :smile:

A work of art, no?
Reply 3
Original post by 34908seikj

A work of art, no?

damn who is she? :love:
Original post by goam
damn who is she? :love:

SHE? I bet you're a white CIS gendered male, sexist bigoted misogynist. You wouldn't understand the beauty that is a natural born A-gender demiboy who identifys as a transgender gender-fluid fourth-wave feminist.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Sorry for the awful quality, took the photo on my webcam
Reply 6
Original post by 34908seikj
SHE? I bet you're a white CIS gendered male, sexist bigoted misogynist. You wouldn't understand the beauty that is a natural born A-gender demiboy who identify as a transgender gender-fluid fourth-wave feminist.

ahahaha srry my mistake I should have known
Reply 7
Original post by misschloemay24

You could have typed it in on Google Images
Reply 8
Original post by kkboyk
You could have typed it in on Google Images

I know.. I wanted to show off my yr 9 drawing skillz okay :redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by goam
I know.. I wanted to show off my yr 9 drawing skillz okay :redface:

I would do the same... except that I've burned half of my artwork :colondollar:
Reply 10
Original post by kkboyk
I would do the same... except that I've burned half of my artwork :colondollar:

whyy would you burn all those hours of work??? ngl though my crazy art teacher did make me want to consider setting myself on fire every lesson :angry:
Reply 11
Original post by goam
whyy would you burn all those hours of work??? ngl though my crazy art teacher did make me want to consider setting myself on fire every lesson :angry:

A level Art pissed me off, so I pretty much got rid of everything after I finished it. All of those crazy hours I've spent learning to draw figures, circles and such are now ingrained in my body :tongue:

I only have a few pictures I took though.
Reply 12
Original post by kkboyk
A level Art pissed me off, so I pretty much got rid of everything after I finished it. All of those crazy hours I've spent learning to draw figures, circles and such are now ingrained in my body :tongue:

I only have a few pictures I took though.

ahahaha you have my sympathy; sounds like you're suffering from PTSD, I hope you'll recover someday :hugs:
Reply 13
Original post by goam
ahahaha you have my sympathy; sounds like you're suffering from PTSD, I hope you'll recover someday :hugs:

Mehh I'm cool and found my new love (Maths lol). Art is fun in itself... but not as an academic subject :tongue:

Since I have so much free time now, I'm thinking of making my own copy of this artwork, and also start sculpturing.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 14
I know you're all loving your pictures, but a pen portrait is actually where you write words to describe a person.

So saying they have long brown hair, brown eyes, and like riding horses.
lol that is really funny
None of you know what a Pen Portrait is do you

Quick Reply

Latest