The Student Room Group

If opposites attract,

Scroll to see replies

Opposites do certainly attract if we're talking about magnetic fields. :yep:

In the context of relationships, there will always be considerable debate surrounding this issue :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by Melancholy
I like Chinese food and personalities and culture.

Chinese culture died during the revolution.

The mainlanders I've met are also the worst personalities of all Orientals I've come across, and I've met many.

The mixture of being a spoilt brat only child and being raised under Communism.
Reply 22
Original post by loveleest
It would really difficult when it comes to compromising things.

Depends on the individual. For some it can work, for others possibly not (in my case it worked).
I was thinking the other day you hadn't been around. Hello again.
Reply 24
Original post by iEthan
I was thinking the other day you hadn't been around. Hello again.

You think about tsr members outside of TSR :tongue:

I've found myself dreaming about TSR too :colonhash:
Reply 25
Opposites do attract but personality wise!! It's the contradictions and the differences that help the attraction!
Makes me wonder if extroverted females ever notice introverted guys.
Original post by ZuluK
You think about tsr members outside of TSR :tongue:

I've found myself dreaming about TSR too :colonhash:

Oh, well sort of but I wasn't thinking about OP outside of TSR :tongue:
I saw one of their posts the other day and had a thought to myself is all. :tongue:

Mainly I have nightmares about Chat and unmoved threads. :lol: Must. Move. Threads. :dumbells:
Reply 28
Original post by iEthan
Oh, well sort of but I wasn't thinking about OP outside of TSR :tongue:
I saw one of their posts the other day and had a thought to myself is all. :tongue:

Mainly I have nightmares about Chat and unmoved threads. :lol: Must. Move. Threads. :dumbells:

Uhuh you were totally thinking of OP outside of TSR on a dark gloomy day. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure many people from TSR do the same :teehee:

Hahaha you have so much power!! I hope you don't abuse it :wink:
Original post by ZuluK
Uhuh you were totally thinking of OP outside of TSR on a dark gloomy day. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure many people from TSR do the same :teehee:

Hahaha you have so much power!! I hope you don't abuse it :wink:

Very much depends on whom you ask. :ahee: But no, in all seriousness, the penalties and stupidity behind it aren't worth the risk of abuse. :tongue:
Reply 30
Original post by iEthan
Very much depends on whom you ask. But no, in all seriousness, the penalties and stupidity behind it aren't worth the risk of abuse. :tongue:

You know the feeling you get when a CT member reps you! :heart:

But I'm pretty sure members wouldn't accuse you of abusing and using the system :shock:
Original post by ZuluK
You know the feeling you get when a CT member reps you! :heart:

But I'm pretty sure members wouldn't accuse you of abusing and using the system :shock:

Well :flutter: - no comment. :tongue:

One time Puddles repped me for a joke I made and it felt very validating. :tongue:
Reply 32
Original post by iEthan
Well :flutter: - no comment. :tongue:

One time Puddles repped me for a joke I made and it felt very validating. :tongue:

Hahaha a rep from Mr Dystopia (who is Asian may I add!!!!) repped me!!! Made my week Ngl

Spoiler

Original post by Collombia
Man said vote Gove.

A man has no name.
Original post by ZuluK
Hahaha a rep from Mr Dystopia (who is Asian may I add!!!!) repped me!!! Made my week Ngl

Spoiler

Ohhh - what for? :tongue: (I know :lol:) awwww, I'm sure he'll be happy to know that.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by iEthan
Ohhh - what for? :tongue: (I know :lol:) awwww, I'm sure he'll be happy to know that.

Spoiler

Don't even know why and I can't remember what was posted but it's was just :lovehug:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by loveleest
Yes I know, I am not saying your partner has to agree with you on everything. That would be highly unlikely anyway.
But you mostly attract people who share the same similarities with you. e.g- Intelligent people with intelligent people, shy people with shy people, confident with confident people, loud people with loud, creative people with creative people and so on and so forth.

imo its actually better to have the same mindset (agreeability) and different personality.

hm ive seen many loud people with quiet people.
creative with non creative esp because if u have a creative skill yourself its less impressive when other people have it so you find other skills more attractive etc.

ive seen couples that are with people that facially look realllllly similar to themselves and I find it really weird.
Even laws of nature can't make their mind up, sometimes opposite things attract, but in other cases it's only same things that attract, like the phase of orbitals in atoms for example.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Even laws of nature can't make their mind up, sometimes opposite things attract, but in other cases it's only same things that attract, like the phase of orbitals in atoms for example.

So why do I repel all females?

Checkmate atheists.
Original post by 34908seikj
So why do I repel all females?

Checkmate atheists.

You said you were asexual, so I wouldn't think that was a problem for you :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending