The Student Room Group

I know a lot of stuff AMA

You can ask about politics and anything else you wish to ask.
Any questions you've always wondered what the answer is but never found out??
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

How do I know you won't Google the answers? :mmm:
(edited 7 years ago)
Why does daddy hit mummy, why does he hurt her?
Hello?
Original post by Kryptonian
You can ask about politics and anything else you wish to ask.
Any questions you've always wondered what the answer is but never found out??

Why aren't you watching the football?
Reply 5
Original post by ODES_PDES
Why aren't you watching the football?

I don't like the idea of watching people kicking a ball around for however long it is. I find it boring. It's the same for every football match - someone wins someone loses. Why not just look up the results at the end? :smile:
A man has 3 sons in his will. There are 21 barrels of oil. 7 are full, 7 are half full and 7 are empty. There is no way of measuring out volume, but you can transfer oil between barrels. How do you split them up so that they get an equal share?
Reply 7
What would happen if everyone in the world gathered together in one place and jumped at the same time?
Why is the sky green and the grass blue?
Crafty :tongue: not quite right but there you go.
Who is my uncle?

Original post by Kryptonian
You can ask about politics

Is my uncle politically significant? Does he hold an office?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
A man has 3 sons in his will. There are 21 barrels of oil. 7 are full, 7 are half full and 7 are empty. There is no way of measuring out volume, but you can transfer oil between barrels. How do you split them up so that they get an equal share?

Wth. So easy question. Did they teach this to you at uni or what
Reply 12
why do you know so much stuff? And how old are you? :curious:
Why is there something rather than nothing?
Original post by SeanFM

3 full + 1 half

3 full + 1 half

1 full + 5 half
Reply 15
Original post by SoggyCabbages
Hello?

Hi there!
Reply 16
Original post by Foo.mp3
Who will be PM after the 2020 general election? :beard:

Theresa May. :wink:
Reply 17
Original post by SeanFM

If you can't measure the volume then why not measure the length of the barrels and mark the half way point on each one. Then add more oil or less oil to the line if required. If it isn't equal then try putting the line a bit higher on each one and see if the line needs to be higher or lower and keep trying that lots of time. Hopefully you will eventually find where the line should be and put the right amount of oil in each barrel by trial and error. I might be talking nonsense, lol :tongue:
You know nothing! Google knows everything! :google:
What is my name?

Quick Reply

Latest