Original post by Xenon17
lol

What
Reply 2
Reply 3
Original post by Impressive

Meaning
????

Any more info? Who is 'he' to you? Why does it matter if he ignores you? Why do you need advice? :redface:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Meaning

If he ignores you, he doesn't care.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good evening, what do you mean ignores? He never replies back or he takes some time to reply? Also, who is "he". Is he a friend or are you in a relationship?
Reply 7
Original post by iEthan
????

Any more info? Who is 'he' to you? Why does it matter if he ignores you? Why do you need advice? :redface:

He's a friend. At College we used to talk about work. He told me a day before we left that he's got insta we both followed eachother. We've had nice convro and he teases etc

Original post by Sgt.Golden
Good evening, what do you mean ignores? He never replies back or he takes some time to reply? Also, who is "he". Is he a friend or are you in a relationship?

He sometimes replies, sometimes doesn't then I have to double text. He's a mate look above
"reply within 10 mins and i'll send nudes" then if he replies u know he a douche and if he doesn't reply he a mega douche so overall u no hes a douche so DROP HIM
Reply 9
Original post by ImagineCats
"reply within 10 mins and i'll send nudes" then if he replies u know he a douche and if he doesn't reply he a mega douche so overall u no hes a douche so DROP HIM

Not the case
I see, a friend. Now. How long do you wait between a text? You have to remember that we all have other things and other important things. So, if he does not reply it could mean that he is busy. You cannot expect him to reply fast all the time.
I see, a friend. Now. How long do you wait between a text? You have to remember that we all have other things and other important things. So, if he does not reply it could mean that he is busy. You cannot expect him to reply fast all the time.

Max was 7 hours But he only replied after I double texted after 7 hrs
OMG HE IGNORES YOUR INSTA?!?!?! I think that you should obviously unfollow and block him, what a crime!

Spoiler

Original post by Marshall Taylor
OMG HE IGNORES YOUR INSTA?!?!?! I think that you should obviously unfollow and block him, what a crime!

Spoiler

He usually says that, but he takes hours
Has a gf
Uh What
Sadly, you have to understand that he has other important things and cannot really message you all the time. If he takes about a day to reply then I may understand however things do happen and he cannot always be there to reply. You just have to give the person time. Hopefully, soon or later he will reply.
Lol
Sadly, you have to understand that he has other important things and cannot really message you all the time. If he takes about a day to reply then I may understand however things do happen and he cannot always be there to reply. You just have to give the person time. Hopefully, soon or later he will reply.

But what if he's seen the message?

I understand.. I'll give it two days
Original post by Anonymous
But what if he's seen the message?

I understand.. I'll give it two days

Sometimes, I have done it also. I get the option to see the message however I just don't get the time to reply in the best way so I leave it for later when I get some more time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending