The Student Room Group

Ive had an idea!

Lets all shut up about Brexit!!
Its doing my damn head in!
I voted remain so no ******** that im a leaver
Please can we just accept this and move on!!
Thankyou!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Thankyou!

I know what you mean and.. how annoying it can be, to a certain extent.

I think debate is fine, and if you don't want to debate about it with a bunch of people on the internet (I certainly don't!) then it's... not too hard to avoid here. Being a tosspot and patronising eachother is where it crosses the line, and thankfully those comments are being removed.

...but I get what you're saying :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
I know what you mean and.. how annoying it can be, to a certain extent.

I think debate is fine, and if you don't want to debate about it with a bunch of people on the internet (I certainly don't!) then it's... not too hard to avoid here. Being a tosspot and patronising eachother is where it crosses the line, and thankfully those comments are being removed.

...but I get what you're saying :tongue:

Its very annoying and wont shut up about it (although i suppose im going on about it now)

Yeah debate is totally fine but this has gone way out of control and people are being offended badly by it!
I just want to see no more of it!
Ah im glad those comments are being removed!

Thanks, i just hope others do too!
Thankyou!

I have had an idea too :biggrin:
Visit: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4197525&p=66239855
To find out more.
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
I have had an idea too :biggrin:
Visit: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4197525&p=66239855
To find out more.

Casual thread advertisment there!
My image skills are awful so i have none to post im afraid
Casual thread advertisment there!
My image skills are awful so i have none to post im afraid

Yup. :biggrin::rofl:

Spoiler

Thankyou!

I quite agree that we all should accept the outcome and move on and get on with our lives and I wish that those who are protesting because they didn't like the out come would do the same for the people have spoken and what is the point of a stomp march.They need to learn to accept it and try and get on with their lives. I also voted to remain and I've accepted that leave got the vote and I'm just getting on with my life
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Yup. :biggrin::rofl:

Spoiler

Haha!!!

Spoiler

Haha!!!

Spoiler

Yes... We are talented thread makers :biggrin:

That will do :rofl:
I mean, how many pictures do we need?

Spoiler

Stop talking in ****ing spoilers, you edgy ****ers.
Thankyou!

Let me complain, I am angry still. :tongue:

Such a lackadaisical attitude everyone has! "Aw it'll be fine.", "accept the vote." "You lost." All the main arguments for Brexit have unraveled days after! Why are people okay with this?

This result was an ill-informed protest vote against the establishment, targeting the wrong people and the younger generation are the ones who will pay for this decision long term. :facepalm:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Shadow Hunters
Let me complain, I am angry still. :tongue:

Such a lackadaisical attitude everyone has! "Aw it'll be fine.", "accept the vote." "You lost." All the main arguments for Brexit have unraveled days after! Why are people okay with this?

This result was an ill-informed protest vote against the establishment, targeting the wrong people and the younger generation are the ones who will pay for this decision long term. :facepalm:

Damn please go complain elsewhere! Not here!

Theres gonna be an adaptation period before things settle down. I voted remain and im not fussed by it. Ive accepted it and moved on.
Because theres nothing that can be done now. It cant be too bad if theyre letting the public vote for it, surely!

The majority of leave voters are over 50 which has annoyed me because it doesnt affect them at all. But im not planning on staying in the country for much longer so it really doesnt impact me too much. Obviously it will in some way but i shall leave it at that.
Please lets just move on because nothing can be done now.
If you dont like it, tough!
But please just dont complain here otherwise you will be reported! (its derailing the thread which isnt allowed)
Damn please go complain elsewhere! Not here!

Theres gonna be an adaptation period before things settle down. I voted remain and im not fussed by it. Ive accepted it and moved on.
Because theres nothing that can be done now. It cant be too bad if theyre letting the public vote for it, surely!

The majority of leave voters are over 50 which has annoyed me because it doesnt affect them at all. But im not planning on staying in the country for much longer so it really doesnt impact me too much. Obviously it will in some way but i shall leave it at that.
Please lets just move on because nothing can be done now.
If you dont like it, tough!
But please just dont complain here otherwise you will be reported! (its derailing the thread which isnt allowed)

Sameeee, but we can't do nothin now init, but hiiiiii! :h:
I feel the exact same way.

I voted remain, we lost, I accept this. Our priority now should be to ensure we still have an open relationship with the rest of Europe and to shut down the nasty bigotry towards eastern Europeans and Muslims this thing has stoked up.
Original post by 34908seikj
Stop talking in ****ing spoilers, you edgy ****ers.

Spoiler

Original post by the bear

I just want you to know that I opened them all, and I now feel like I have asserted my dominance over you.

**** you, ****
I just want you to know that I opened them all, and I now feel like I have asserted my dominance over you.

**** you, ****

Spoiler

Original post by the bear

What's the BB code for spoilers?
:frown:

I wanna join in
What's the BB code for spoilers?
:frown:

I wanna join in

ctrl TAKE *
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Sameeee, but we can't do nothin now init, but hiiiiii! :h:

Woop!!!
Very true indeed!!
Hiiiiii!!
Have you kik'ed me today? Ive been out so havent recieved any messages?

Quick Reply

Latest