The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide awake
Original post by Indeterminate
Humare liye kaafi hai :tongue: Yeah not long left now but they've gone well. And how have you found it?:biggrin:

Aww I guess that's how kids are :rofl: Glad to hear that you got some sleep tho. :h:

Awww that's good! Sirf 3 or 4 roze, to phir Eidddddddd!!!!!!

It's gone so bloody quick! Like I can't believe! How did you sleep last night? Hope yuou got some sleep and more than 6 :colonhash:

It's the disadvantage of being the "favourite" Aunty so they come straight to my bedroom and on to my back which kills!!! :frown:

Do you have any nephews and nieces? Or kids? :biggrin:

Hiiiiiiiiiii! Sorry I wasn't here last night to keep it alive! Stay tuned tonight for I will be be here to keep you all company! Did you get some sleep? :h:

Original post by Anonymous
Tired :redface:

Awww honey did you get some sleep?? :hugs:

Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide awake

Still wide awake or did you manage to sleep?? :h:
Original post by ZuluK

It's gone so bloody quick! Like I can't believe! How did you sleep last night? Hope yuou got some sleep and more than 6 :colonhash:

It's the disadvantage of being the "favourite" Aunty so they come straight to my bedroom and on to my back which kills!!! :frown:

Hiiiiiiiiiii! Sorry I wasn't here last night to keep it alive! Stay tuned tonight for I will be be here to keep you all company! Did you get some sleep? :h:

Still wide awake or did you manage to sleep?? :h:

Got some sleep, just woke up. What about you? :smile:
Original post by ZuluK

I did lovely :hugs: but then I had such a long weird and kind of freaky nightmare :redface:
did you manage to sleep alright lovely? :lovehug: x
Original post by ZuluK

Yesssss :woo:

Yeah it really has gone quickly :zomg: I got between 6 and 7 last night :bigsmile: Waisay aap humare peeche kyun pade ho? This is perfectly normal for me and it has been for like a year or so. :lol:

Awww but that's so cute. :ahee: I bet you don't mind the pain really. :tongue:

I do have one niece who's over in America. :bigsmile: But did you just ask me if I have any kids? :zomg: I've only just turned 22. :colonhash: There's plenty of time for all that :laugh:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect
Got some sleep, just woke up. What about you? :smile:

Awww that's good! I got some sleep thanks. Kept waking up but still sleep :h:

Original post by Anonymous
I did lovely :hugs: but then I had such a long weird and kind of freaky nightmare :redface:
did you manage to sleep alright lovely? :lovehug: x

Awwww I hope you're okay. Did you wana talk about the nightmare?? :redface: I understand where you're coming from :frown:

Yep slept okay just kept waking up randomly every half hour :colonhash: which pissed me off majorly

:lovehug:

Damn, honey, you need some sleep!! How come you haven't slept? Do you normally not sleep? :redface:

:hugs:

Yesssss :woo:

Yeah it really has gone quickly :zomg: I got between 6 and 7 last night :bigsmile: Waisay aap humare peeche kyun pade ho? This is perfectly normal for me and it has been for like a year or so. :lol:

Awww but that's so cute. :ahee: I bet you don't mind the pain really. :tongue:

I do have one niece who's over in America. :bigsmile: But did you just ask me if I have any kids? :zomg: I've only just turned 22. :colonhash: There's plenty of time for all that :laugh:

:colonhash: Because sleep is important :colonhash: and if I'm not going to chase after you and your beauty sleep, who is? :colonhash:

6 and 7 hours is good :lol: I like to get people to sleep but I don't sleep myself :redface: just a habit of mine 🙊

Awwww how old is she?? And America? That's sooooo far away!!!! Well tbh, kids are having kids at the age of 15 soooo..... 22, you might as well be too old to have kids :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK

:colonhash: Because sleep is important :colonhash: and if I'm not going to chase after you and your beauty sleep, who is? :colonhash:

Awwww how nice of you :lol: :hugs:

6 and 7 hours is good :lol: I like to get people to sleep but I don't sleep myself :redface: just a habit of mine 🙊

Yup, very good. :biggrin:

:laugh: Aww but you need to sleep as well. :redface:

Awwww how old is she?? And America? That's sooooo far away!!!! Well tbh, kids are having kids at the age of 15 soooo..... 22, you might as well be too old to have kids :lol:

She's just a few months old (5 I think :colondollar:) but yeah it is far away :lol:

Haha that's true :rofl: All in good time tho. :u:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Awww how come?? How long has it been normal for you? Do you not sleep at all? :frown: I'm sorry to hear that.

How come you have to wait until after sunset? Are you fasting? Yeah hopefully. Where do you work? :tongue:

It's been here for a while. But it died down for a bit cuz of exams but it's slowly coming back at night when we all are awake :lol:

How's your day been? (Sorry for the long message :redface: )
Awwww how nice of you :lol: :hugs:

Yup, very good. :biggrin:

:laugh: Aww but you need to sleep as well. :redface:

She's just a few months old (5 I think :colondollar:) but yeah it is far away :lol:

Haha that's true :rofl: All in good time tho. :u:

Spoiler

Well, as many people would agree on this site and in real life, I'm a nice person :wink:

Are you working tomorrow? Oh and have you taken Eid off? :tongue:

Yeah but I'll sleep when my friends are all happy sleeping :h:

Awwww I remember the time when my niece was 5 months old. The good old days of no jumping and screaming and tantrums :lol: do you have much family in the US?

Good time? Well at least you want kids :lol: most of the guys on here would run a mile lol

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Well, as many people would agree on this site and in real life, I'm a nice person :wink:

*cough* BAKWAS

:rofl:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nucdev
*cough* BAKWAS

Spoiler

@Indeterminate why is Nucdev randomly quoting me when he says he doesn't like me? Is this like primary school when he pushes me but really he has a crush on me? :teehee:

I'm sorry Nucdev you're not my type! :tongue:

:lol:
Original post by ZuluK
@Indeterminate why is Nucdev randomly quoting me when he says he doesn't like me? Is this like primary school when he pushes me but really he has a crush on me? :teehee:

I'm sorry Nucdev you're not my type! :tongue:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

As @Indeterminate's elder brother, it's my duty to warn him against girls like you :teehee:
Otherwise it'll be left to me to rescue him :tongue:

Spoiler

Good! You're not mine either :eviltongue:

:toofunny:
I'm so sorry to hear that, honey. If you ever wana talk... You know to someone you don't know and stuff, I'm free if you wanted to PM? Or if you wanted a distraction then this thread will help :redface:

Yeah, you can say sleeping issues. For the past 4 years. Just like you, life gets turned upside down and then nothing is the same. No matter how much you try to forget and stuff.

Yeah I'm fasting too :tongue: . Ooohhh that sounds good!!! Damn! Bloody hell! I can just about manage to put on a computer without causing it to crash. :lol: how do you find work? Do you enjoy it?

Yep I'm studying full time. Just finished first year, in Radiography, but I started uni late cuz I went traveling so 22 and starting second year in September. :tongue:

Days been normal. Saying goes, same ****, different day lol.
Original post by nucdev
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

As @Indeterminate's elder brother, it's my duty to warn him against girls like you :teehee:
Otherwise it'll be left to me to rescue him :tongue:

Spoiler

Good! You're not mine either :eviltongue:

@Indeterminate would be happy with a girl like me! Girls like me? Girls who love and care and cherish and make guys smile! Fine, warn him.

I never knew we were in a playground. "Miss, she did it first, so I did it too" :lol:

Awwwwww nucdevvvvv. I am your type!! You just don't know it :wink:

Original post by ZuluK
@Indeterminate would be happy with a girl like me! Girls like me? Girls who love and care and cherish and make guys smile! Fine, warn him.

I never knew we were in a playground. "Miss, she did it first, so I did it too" :lol:

Awwwwww nucdevvvvv. I am your type!! You just don't know it :wink:

Poor Chhote, he's going to have 5 quotes/mentions from this thread when he comes back online and he'll be like "what are these 2 paagals doing?" :rofl:

Actually, having said that, I think he would be VERY happy with a girl like you. And you'd be happy with him.

As long as you can take the Salman Khan type of lifestyle he lives :mmm:

You know as well as I do that I have the maturity of a primary school kid :lol:

:hand: keep believing that if you want

Original post by nucdev
Poor Chhote, he's going to have 5 quotes/mentions from this thread when he comes back online and he'll be like "what are these 2 paagals doing?" :rofl:

Actually, having said that, I think he would be VERY happy with a girl like you. And you'd be happy with him.

As long as you can take the Salman Khan type of lifestyle he lives :mmm:

You know as well as I do that I have the maturity of a primary school kid :lol:

:hand: keep believing that if you want

Errrrr call yourself the paagal! I'll have you know I'm not! :colonhash:

I say we keep mentioning @Indeterminate and see whether he gets annoyed :teehee:

Very happy? And what makes you say that?

Mmmmhmmmm I do like a bit of Salman Khan! :wink: if you catch my drift!

Exactly! Primary school kid hence you are saying you like me :biggrin:

I'll believe tha true!!!

Original post by ZuluK
Errrrr call yourself the paagal! I'll have you know I'm not! :colonhash:

I say we keep mentioning @Indeterminate and see whether he gets annoyed :teehee:

Very happy? And what makes you say that?

Mmmmhmmmm I do like a bit of Salman Khan! :wink: if you catch my drift!

Exactly! Primary school kid hence you are saying you like me :biggrin:

I'll believe tha true!!!

Lol if I count as being paagal then you are literally off the scale baawri (insane)! :teehee:

I doubt @Indeterminate ever gets annoyed :colonhash:
I've tried to annoy him in the past and it utterly failed :facepalm:

He would be very happy because your pyaasiness is exactly what he's been looking for in a girl all these years and has (until now) failed to find it :giggle:

Besharam ladki! Going after guys who have the maturity of primary school kids smh
Remember, I've still got that pakka evidence against you that I could hand over to the haraam police :tongue:

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nucdev
Lol if I count as being paagal then you are literally off the scale baawri (insane)! :teehee:

I doubt @Indeterminate ever gets annoyed :colonhash:
I've tried to annoy him in the past and it utterly failed :facepalm:

He would be very happy because your pyaasiness is exactly what he's been looking for in a girl all these years and has (until now) failed to find it :giggle:

Besharam ladki! Going after guys who have the maturity of primary school kids smh
Remember, I've still got that pakka evidence against you that I could hand over to the haraam police :tongue:

Yes I am insane! Insanely and madly in love with.......... :colone:

@Indeterminate doesn't get annoyed? What? How is that possible? Which guy wants a pyaasi ladki?? Huh? I think you do Nucdevvy! :wink:

Pakka evidence :lol: and I have many messages from you too which once leaked will show you for who you truly are! :colone:

Haraam police :rofl: don't deny! You like my voice whispering and singing in your ear! You replay them all the time :u:
Reply 2138
Original post by ZuluK
Yes I am insane! Insanely and madly in love with RobML's hair

Cheers hun :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont like guys who have better hair than me :colonhash: sorry Hun

Quick Reply

Latest