The Student Room Group

Trying to forget about her but get jealous all the time!

Trying to forget about my crush but I keep getting jealous when she adds new boys from her new job... I need to get over her but finding it hard. I think I feel as nothing happened between us so I don't want anything to happened between her and someone else (sad I know). Think I keep comparing myself to them thinking that they are not as good look as me or fat.

Anyways I have tried to stop messaging her and to try have no contact but then she goes and messages me about some random **** and the conversation last like 5 messages and I'm always the one to finish.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
You know the answer - unfriend. Put that angst energy in to finding someone who is up for it with you. You can always renew the friendship once you're getting your oats elsewhere, if it still matters to you.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Trying to forget about my crush but I keep getting jealous when she adds new boys from her new job... I need to get over her but finding it hard. I think I feel as nothing happened between us so I don't want anything to happened between her and someone else (sad I know). Think I keep comparing myself to them thinking that they are not as good look as me or fat.

Anyways I have tried to stop messaging her and to try have no contact but then she goes and messages me about some random **** and the conversation last like 5 messages and I'm always the one to finish.

1) What you need to do is stop all forms of communication with her, as tough as that sounds. During this period of time you need to keep yourself as busy as possible to avoid over thinking things that are stressing you out. If you can see that she is adding boys from her job, then make sure you can no longer see it to stop you feeling jealous!
2) If you are replying to the message then that is not trying to stop messaging her! Mute notifications or something if it means you can't see them!
3) Plenty more fish in the sea, keep yourself busy, focus on yourself, get a hobbie and I am sure you will meet someone new :smile:
BLOCK HER :erm:
Reply 4
Original post by Foo.mp3
Have you actually made a move? :mute:

I hinted at it but got nothing from it however we used to flirt a lot I should have just asked. I'm tempted to ask now or tell her how I feel but I think its to far gone
Reply 5
Original post by Zarek
You know the answer - unfriend. Put that angst energy in to finding someone who is up for it with you. You can always renew the friendship once you're getting your oats elsewhere, if it still matters to you.

I want to unfriend her but then I guess I'm just hoping that she notices and says something about it to me... And then I could tell her how I feel?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending