The Student Room Group

Bear's Safe Cave

Scroll to see replies

*bear™ has to go out for some time*

he hopes you enjoy this nice music:

[video="youtube;IHptIIbbXz4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHptIIbbXz4[/video]
Original post by the bear
*thank you all for turning up on this rainy day*

bear™ has crafted each of the guests a beautiful clock to celebrate his recent good fortune:

thegemclock.jpg

The bear made some nice looking clock.

Posted from TSR Mobile
*Gavin™ shows his buns to the guests. he sprinkles IFW with holy water.

http://www.bishopbarry.net/c.jpg%201.jpg

*IFW becomes covered in a nasty rash as the holy water hits her. Gavin is mean.*
Original post by Impressive
The bear made some nice looking clock.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He did, but I think we need a clock design that reflects Bear's gravitas and also reminds us of the twelve gems.

Original post by Fullofsurprises
He did, but I think we need a clock design that reflects Bear's gravitas and also reminds us of the twelve gems.

that is a delightful timepiece made with traditional quartz :h:

fanx FullOfSurprises :hugs:
That is such a wonderful clock, worthy of twelve gems as You've earned them the Bear. But sorry about the lack of tours as there haven't been many giants that didn't want to do it. Also I've been a bit busy with other things such as a few personal projects here and there
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sharkbate633
That is such a wonderful clock, worthy of twelve gems as You've earned them the Bear. But sorry about the lack of tours as there haven't been many giants that didn't want to do it. Also I've been a bit busy with other things such as a few personal projects here and there

thank you for your kind thoughts Sharkbate... here is your personal Commemorative Clock:

thegemclock.jpg
thank you for your kind thoughts Sharkbate... here is your personal Commemorative Clock:
thegemclock.jpg

Thank you, you're most kind
Ladies, gentlemen, everyone…

the Management™ would like to reinvigorate you all after @the bear's refreshing spa retreat to celebrate his recent gemmage. In tandem with bear™'s spa break, the Safe Cave will be offering a refreshing spa treatment later this week…

with regards of a semi-kind nature,
Lady The Usherette™ Bsc. (Hons) CBE QC
per procurationem the Management™

terms and conditions apply, see the dusty health and safety poster over there *vaguely points* for more details.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The Usherette™
Ladies, gentlemen, everyone…

the Management™ would like to reinvigorate you all after @the bear's refreshing spa retreat to celebrate his recent gemmage. In tandem with bear™'s spa break, the Safe Cave will be offering a refreshing spa treatment later this week…

with regards of a semi-kind nature,
Lady The Usherette™ Bsc. (Hons) CBE QC
per procurationem the Management™

terms and conditions apply, see the dusty health and safety poster over there *vaguely points* for more details.

many thanks Usherette™. i am sure all our guests are in need of succour after the events of the last 10 days. please join me in the Spa Area™ to enjoy the professional services of @HeyUsherUsherUsherette™.

many thanks Usherette™. i am sure all our guests are in need of succour after the events of the last 10 days. please join me in the Spa Area™ to enjoy the professional services of @HeyUsherUsherUsherette™.

Yoo hoo! @The Usherette™... service please! :hmmm:

my pleasure !! please make yourself known to any of the staff.... Gavin™ has even shown up to celebrate and is serving his traditional warmed smoothies... :yum:

Original post by iEthan
Yoo hoo! @The Usherette™... service please! :hmmm:

pipe down... there are other customers first...
Original post by The Usherette™
my pleasure !! please make yourself known to any of the staff.... Gavin™ has even shown up to celebrate and is serving his traditional warmed smoothies... :yum:

pipe down... there are other customers first...

Usherette™ and Gavin™ are all for your pleasure :h:

Usherette™ and Gavin™ are all for your pleasure :h:

they are both looking mighty professional in their work attire...!
Original post by iEthan
they are both looking mighty professional in their work attire...!

Usherette™ is carefully adjusting the Beer Spa... please jump in !!

Usherette™ is carefully adjusting the Beer Spa... please jump in !!

very cosy indeed....

:flute:*
^^^
it did it!!
Original post by iEthan
^^^
it did it!!

i think that an asterisk means that the poster is a high-flyer.*
i think that an asterisk means that the poster is a high-flyer.*

your logic never fails to impress.... I am very close to success mountain, so maybe it's true? :flutter:

double digits now!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending