The Student Room Group

Broken leg, likely to be out all summer, working from home?

Well I've broken my leg and I'm not going to be mobile enough to get a job before I go back to university. However, I still need to make the cash for uni next year. Any ideas on how I can make money working from home? Where should I start looking?

Original post by Moonstruck16
Well I've broken my leg and I'm not going to be mobile enough to get a job before I go back to university. However, I still need to make the cash for uni next year. Any ideas on how I can make money working from home? Where should I start looking?

You could start with online surveys,focus groups and cash back sites. Sorry about your leg.
Original post by claireestelle
You could start with online surveys,focus groups and cash back sites. Sorry about your leg.

any places you reccomend
Original post by scrawlx101
any places you reccomend

I've pretty much joined all of the survey sites online and topcashback.
Original post by claireestelle
I've pretty much joined all of the survey sites online and topcashback.

How much would you say I could earn in a summer? I was signed up to Toluna but it took so look to make very little because I qualified for barely any surveys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How much would you say I could earn in a summer? I was signed up to Toluna but it took so look to make very little because I qualified for barely any surveys.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Toluna is one of the not so good ones, when i get really bored i've gotten £35/£40 in a month, i wouldnt expect too much money from it. You could look into ebaying if you're stuck indoors for most of the summer too.
you could try flipping? it does require some movement but not to the intensity of a normal job (just getting to a place to post stuff, really).
theres guides online if you need them - theres an easily understandable one on reddit if you google it.
if youre not looking for great amounts of money theres also sites like swagbucks.

i hope your money making goes well, by the way!

Take a look at matched betting :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending