The Student Room Group

My gf is beautiful but i dont find her sexually attractive anymore

I am a 28 yr old guy and I have been living in with my girlfriend since the past 1.5 years. We love each other..n shez beautiful..but i dont know why i dont find her sexually attractive anymore..I know it makes me look like a terrible person..but let me tell you that there is nothing that has changed in her physically..she is as she was earlier..i think i dont feel that urge towards her anymore..And I wont leave her coz i cant live widout her for a second..she is ma life..its just that this lack of sexual activities is creating disturbances in our relationship..she thinks i am dating someone else..or I have got bored of her..but none of it is true..Why the hell i dont find her sexually attractive anymore?!!! pls pls help.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arachnid
I am a 28 yr old guy and I have been living in with my girlfriend since the past 1.5 years. We love each other..n shez beautiful..but i dont know why i dont find her sexually attractive anymore..I know it makes me look like a terrible person..but let me tell you that there is nothing that has changed in her physically..she is as she was earlier..i think i dont feel that urge towards her anymore..And I wont leave her coz i cant live widout her for a second..she is ma life..its just that this lack of sexual activities is creating disturbances in our relationship..she thinks i am dating someone else..or I have got bored of her..but none of it is true..Why the hell i dont find her sexually attractive anymore?!!! pls pls help.

I think you just need some space. If you don't see the relationship going anywhere it's unfair to keep her tagging along.
Reply 2
Original post by jake4198
I think you just need some space. If you don't see the relationship going anywhere it's unfair to keep her tagging along.

But I love her and she loves me..we cant live without each other..is there no other way? :frown:
Reply 3
But I love her and she loves me..we cant live without each other..is there no other way? :frown:

"get that big meatstick up and pound her"
-dskinner, TSR user 2016
Are you stressed about something? Upset? Worried? Depressed?

How long have you been feeling this way?
Reply 5
you have caught the gay
Tell your gf how you feel and maybe see a doctor to see there isn't anything medically wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Let me put it this way.
I love pizza. Dominoes meat feast to be exact. Once a month or so its a welcome treat, and i savour each bite.
Now. Lets say i started having the pizza every single day. Or even 3 or 4 times a week. Eventually i'll get sick of the pizza. Even though the taste is still the same and cooked the same way, i'm just fed up of it.

This is what is happening to you. The only cure is to taste some new cuisine, maybe Italian
Original post by ALittleLost25
Let me put it this way.
I love pizza. Dominoes meat feast to be exact. Once a month or so its a welcome treat, and i savour each bite.
Now. Lets say i started having the pizza every single day. Or even 3 or 4 times a week. Eventually i'll get sick of the pizza. Even though the taste is still the same and cooked the same way, i'm just fed up of it.

This is what is happening to you. The only cure is to taste some new cuisine, maybe Italian

:rofl:

Spoiler

Reply 9
she is ma life
Reply 10

Do it less frequently maybe once a week. If you still don't want it then see a doctor because any young man like yourself should want (need) it at least weekly.
Let me put it this way.

Yo that analogy was hard.

Man said Italian cuisine you know.
Reply 12
Let me put it this way.

Best analogy ever!!!! :biggrin:
Your sex life went in the wrong direction. My bet on this is that you can no longer fulfill yourself as the dominant male because you may no longer be one for her, have you thought about that? When was the last time she recognised you as a winner? You have to keep winning in life and be alpha, that's the best solution to your sex life.
Reply 14
Original post by samzy21
Tell your gf how you feel and maybe see a doctor to see there isn't anything medically wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There isnt anythin wrong with me health wise..i am fit guy with no such complications..having said that..i will definitely try to consult a doc..
Reply 15
Original post by RobML
you have caught the gay

I can confirm, I am the gay
We need pics in order to help you :yep:
you can still have a good and healthy relationship without sex, and you can habe a sex life without being sexually attracted to the person youre having sex with and it still be enjoyable (asexual person speaking here)

however, i know that a change like that can put a strain on a relationship. its probably best to be open and honest with her about how you feel and try and work through it.
and if that doesnt go to plan - there are other people out there. many people feel like their partner is their life partner but later realise that that is not yhe case and find someone else. theres a big world out there.

either way, i wish you the best of luck, op, and im sorry your feelings have changed ):
This is normal, stand by her. Love isn't just the feelings you get at the start of a relationship.
Let me put it this way.

I went down this route and chose Papa John's. Their ingredients seem fresher. 😅

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending