The Student Room Group

NCS

Hi, im 16 and are you alowed to smoke at NCS in a smoking area or soemthing?? Im going on the 7th of July
Original post by JPB16
Hi, im 16 and are you alowed to smoke at NCS in a smoking area or soemthing?? Im going on the 7th of July

Considering the illegality of that… I highly, highly doubt it.
Reply 2
The legal age to smoke is 16 and 18 to buy ciggrettes i have asked police officers and they say its totally legal
Original post by JPB16
The legal age to smoke is 16 and 18 to buy ciggrettes i have asked police officers and they say its totally legal

OK. :h: :h:
Aloha, Having done many programmes before, aged 16 you can legally smoke cigarettes on an NCS programme, there is nothing they can do to stop you, You will have to do it away from other participants, and you cannot get anything from a staff member but you can smoke in a designated areaEnjoy :smile:
Reply 5
yeh on my ncs they had certain times during the day when people could go and smoke which i don't agree with but i guess they have to try and keep everyone happy -_-
Reply 6
Original post by fefssdf
yeh on my ncs they had certain times during the day when people could go and smoke which i don't agree with but i guess they have to try and keep everyone happy -_-

Ok even though you dont agree thanks for taking the time to help me
Reply 7
Original post by kerriveal
Aloha, Having done many programmes before, aged 16 you can legally smoke cigarettes on an NCS programme, there is nothing they can do to stop you, You will have to do it away from other participants, and you cannot get anything from a staff member but you can smoke in a designated areaEnjoy :smile:

Ok thamk you so much
During my time there last year people were allowed to smoke in designated areas, just ask where you can :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by JPB16
Ok even though you dont agree thanks for taking the time to help me

ah thanks - enjoy ncs - i done it last year and it made my summer actually fun for once :smile:
Reply 10

Quick Reply

Latest