The Student Room Group

What to include as Lump Sum?

Can you include other benefits such as Housing Benefits?
Original post by kkboyk
Can you include other benefits such as Housing Benefits?

No you don't include that in the lump sum section :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
No you don't include that in the lump sum section :smile:

So whereabouts do we put further info about housing benefits? This is all confusing me (+_+)
Original post by kkboyk
So whereabouts do we put further info about housing benefits? This is all confusing me (+_+)

As far as i know you only include these benefits on an application; (housing benefit doesnt count as a taxable one s just dont include it anywhere).
Bereavement Allowance Industrial Death Benefit• Carer’s Allowance Jobseekers Allowance• Contribution based Employment and Support Statutory Adoption PayAllowance Statutory Maternity Pay• Graduated retirement benefit Statutory Paternity Pay• Incapacity Benefit (only include the amount Statutory Sick Payreceived after 28 weeks of incapacity) Widowed Parent’s Allowance
Reply 4
As far as i know you only include these benefits on an application; (housing benefit doesnt count as a taxable one s just dont include it anywhere).
Bereavement Allowance Industrial Death Benefit• Carer’s Allowance Jobseekers Allowance• Contribution based Employment and Support Statutory Adoption PayAllowance Statutory Maternity Pay• Graduated retirement benefit Statutory Paternity Pay• Incapacity Benefit (only include the amount Statutory Sick Payreceived after 28 weeks of incapacity) Widowed Parent’s Allowance

Ahh this makes everything easier. Thanks! :tongue:
Original post by kkboyk
Ahh this makes everything easier. Thanks! :tongue:

No problem:smile: There used to be guidance notes on how to do each section but they dont seem to have done them this year, let me know if you need anymore help :smile:
No problem:smile: There used to be guidance notes on how to do each section but they dont seem to have done them this year, let me know if you need anymore help :smile:

Don't think that part has changed. Might be worth looking at guidance notes from last year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending