The Student Room Group

Why would she ignore me and then message me!?

So my crush kept ignore my question that I sent her, like we would have a conversation and then I would ask a question and she would ignore it. It happened so many times that it got very annoying! I blocked her on Snapchat as that's were I spoke to her the most and got ignore the most.

So I thought that was the end of that and she did not want to speak to me anymore so I stopped messaging her. About 3 days later she messaged me asking if I've seen this movie (It was a thriller film and she knows we both get scared easily). I was thinking about ignoring it but i'm not rude so I replied and we had a conversation that lasted like 6 message, and you never guess what she left me message as the last one...

Like why would she ignore my questions so many times and seem like she doesn't want to talk and then message me about some movie. She must have been thinking of me to message me?

I've confronted her before about ignore me and she said she never got the message, It said viewed so I know she did.

It's pissed me off that she can keep ignoring me and then message me like nothing happened!!! Like it makes me scared to message her first as I think she will just ignore me again.
There are many people who are hot and cold, like that. I find that kind of behaviour instantly off-putting.

The way I read this situation is that she is not really into you but she likes the attention and does not want to lose it. It's probably not worth your time.
Anyone who plays games like this, I lose interest very quickly. I just cannot be bothered with someone who decides to play games like this.
Reply 3
Original post by Foo.mp3
So tell her that and move forward with your life :yy:

I'm going to go the week trying not to message her and if she message me I think I will lose it and tell her!!
Original post by Anonymous
So my crush kept ignore my question that I sent her, like we would have a conversation and then I would ask a question and she would ignore it. It happened so many times that it got very annoying! I blocked her on Snapchat as that's were I spoke to her the most and got ignore the most.

So I thought that was the end of that and she did not want to speak to me anymore so I stopped messaging her. About 3 days later she messaged me asking if I've seen this movie (It was a thriller film and she knows we both get scared easily). I was thinking about ignoring it but i'm not rude so I replied and we had a conversation that lasted like 6 message, and you never guess what she left me message as the last one...

Like why would she ignore my questions so many times and seem like she doesn't want to talk and then message me about some movie. She must have been thinking of me to message me?

I've confronted her before about ignore me and she said she never got the message, It said viewed so I know she did.

It's pissed me off that she can keep ignoring me and then message me like nothing happened!!! Like it makes me scared to message her first as I think she will just ignore me again.

Tell her you like her IN PERSON. Basically mention that you want to chat and get to know her more. She'll either chat or she'll stay away. Either way you'll know whether you're wasting your time!
Reply 5
Original post by Foo.mp3
Which of these guys seems more attractive to you, from a female perspective:

A chill guy who states, unapologetically, his interest e.g. in doing something together

A passive-aggressive guy who 'loses it' and tells her something he has been bottling up for a long time but never had the balls to say

The first one, I guess I will just tell her if she does message me in a nice way... Basically not lose it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending