The Student Room Group

HELP !!!!!!! In choosing a small business for my studys

Im doing a gcse business controlled assessment and its based on a small business.
We have to choose a small business so not a franchise and then answer a qiuestion about added value or customer satisfaction.

I thought that a food place would be easier to write about but i am open to all ideas.

Any suggestions of small businesses that i could use ????}
Original post by anonomon
Im doing a gcse business controlled assessment and its based on a small business.
We have to choose a small business so not a franchise and then answer a qiuestion about added value or customer satisfaction.

I thought that a food place would be easier to write about but i am open to all ideas.

Any suggestions of small businesses that i could use ????}

I remember at my school the teacher thought **** it and we all did the same business. Initially, though, in Year 10 (during the planning phase of the controlled assessment) I was collecting information about a small cafe but it was someone my dad knew.

Food businesses are probably ideal for this scenario as customer satisfaction can be measured quite well.

Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Jamie Vardy
I remember at my school the teacher thought **** it and we all did the same business. Initially, though, in Year 10 (during the planning phase of the controlled assessment) I was collecting information about a small cafe but it was someone my dad knew.

Food businesses are probably ideal for this scenario as customer satisfaction can be measured quite well.

Good luck!

We did pretty much the same thing and had resources from one business made available for all. If you need to go about it yourself, I'd suggest a small local restaurant or takeaway. It's easy to gather information about customer satisfaction and also easy to assess added value by how they prepare food.

Quick Reply

Latest