The Student Room Group

My girlfriend and i haven't been on a date!!!

I'm in a relationship with this girl for about 4 months and we really like each other, however, we haven't been on a date yet. I've tried to bring it up to meet her and she talks about how her parents would never let her out and then changes the subject. I would really like to at least talk face to face; we haven't even had a call, EVER. I feel as if I'm going nowhere and that she doesn't plan on seeing me anytime soon but instead just texting. I don't see it as clingy, any boyfriend would at least want to be near their girlfriend, right?
What should i do?
P.S. she's not a catfish if that's what you're thinking, we've seen each other a couple times around town but not actually met up.
(edited 7 years ago)
She might be catfishing you.
CATFISH
Ask her out, and if she says no dump her. No sense wasting more time.
How on earth can people say they are in a relationship without having seen or talked to each other...
And in this case, it's probably a catfish - move on OP
Tbh if the girl is brown then it's highly possible she's telling the truth. Get her to skype you or snapchat you OP. If not then catfish
Marry her online.
OP can pull a girl without meeting her, yet im just here cant even get a textback lel
a girlfriend and you never met her? beta male
Reply 9
She's not your girlfriend. Grow up.
Yay runescape girlfriend!
She's probably telling you the truth. Some parents are real strict for obvious reasons BUT if you've brought it up to her and she doesn't seem interested or dodges it casually its most likely she's playing you or CATFISH *** always wanted to say that :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Bezoar
Tbh if the girl is brown then it's highly possible she's telling the truth. Get her to skype you or snapchat you OP. If not then catfish

we'll we do snapchat from time to time
As above, I don't understand how you're boyfriend and girlfriend if you've never met and you've never been on a date.
Alhumdulillah that is very good brother, you won't be entering jahanam very soon! Ma Sha Alah. you say you like this girl then go to her parents and ask for her hand in marriage that will prove the love you have for her. do not ever bring it up again shame on you brother trying to make her meet up behind her parents back astagfarullah
Original post by TJ149
I'm in a relationship with this girl for about 4 months and we really like each other, however, we haven't been on a date yet. I've tried to bring it up to meet her and she talks about how her parents would never let her out and then changes the subject. I would really like to at least talk face to face; we haven't even had a call, EVER. I feel as if I'm going nowhere and that she doesn't plan on seeing me anytime soon but instead just texting. I don't see it as clingy, any boyfriend would at least want to be near their girlfriend, right?

What should i do?
P.S. she's not a catfish if that's what you're thinking, we've seen each other a couple times around town but not actually met up.
that is just rude.
Original post by RobML
She's not your girlfriend. Grow up.
Shes a goldfish not a catfish! Get it? Gold fish are buff
Original post by lulucoco98
catfish

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending