The Student Room Group

How do I buy tickets for a football match? (total football noob)

I want to take my younger cousin but i have no idea how to buy tickets and what to look for when buying them. 100% noob here

His favourite team is Arsenal

Any ideas? Are they playing soon? How much do tickets generally cost?

Cheers
maybe google will help :yy:
you can look it up on google, how much it cost etc :erm:
Reply 2
Original post by fatima1998
maybe google will help :yy:
you can look it up on google, how much it cost etc :erm:

you think I haven't googled it? can you actually answer my question? if not then kindly gtfo
Original post by abcde3237
you think I haven't googled it? can you actually answer my question? if not then kindly gtfo

woah :afraid: no need to be harsh :talkhand:
check this maybe: http://www.ticketgum.com/arsenal-tickets?gclid=Cj0KEQjw7-K7BRCkkIH3t_WwoskBEiQAD8oY3o0jTaW-DeJhrS7RgZTG2Nh2xjPW8_VDUwhXEaWG0qYaAuJg8P8HAQ
Arsenal are just about the most expensive team to go see in the world.

Arsenal tickets tend to be sold through season ticket holders, so your best bet would probably be touts or various sports websites which rent the tickets off ST holders missing a game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Become a member and use their official ticket exchange
Go to your local library. Will be a better atmosphere than at Arsenal.
I would imagine your best bet is a League Cup game around September/October time. Probably the most reasonably priced as well.

As far as I know you will get them on General Sale through the club. Not sure on prices but it shouldn't break the bank.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Go to your local library. Will be a better atmosphere than at Arsenal.

Hahahaha! To be honest Old Trafford isn't much better :/
google it..
Reply 10
Original post by Angry Bird
google it..

read the previous replies u pleb

seems like comprehension isn't a strong point LOL
He'll be disappointed that it'll cost over £100 to watch one match at that corporate bowl. You'd rather commute for a month with that money
Reply 12

Why are you being an A**hole and expecting people to not reply back with troll responses? stfu and learn how to use google. If you don't know how to find out how to buy tickets using GOOGLE, I think you're the incompetent one...
Think away tickets are meant to be cheaper from this season onwards if that's viable, if you're not up for getting a membership People usually advertise spare tickets on Twitter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shawn_o1
He'll be disappointed that it'll cost over £100 to watch one match at that corporate bowl. You'd rather commute for a month with that money

My ***** Shawn thinks you can commute in London for £100 a month. ****ing lol, mans obviously never ventured within zone 6
^ Never said anything about London in that sentence lol

how can you not know how to use google you clown
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest